1. Linker is an application for connecting to the virtualized environment.
2. To use Linker, infrastructure of desktop virtualization solution (product name: Dstation, Lstation) or application virtualization solution (product name: Astation) should be built in your company/institution.
- If you want to use Linker, you need server IP and user account information.
3. It is possible to use virtual desktop (with the latest version of the windows) in diverse Android smartphones and tablets.
- It is only for a company/institution which has virtual desktop infrastructure.
4. It is possible to operate virtualized Windows applications in diverse Android devices.
- It is only for a company/institution which set up smart work, mobile work system.