Stay on top of news from Warren and surrounding areas by receiving the full print version of the Times Observer on your Android device. Every page of every edition is delivered to your device. The Times Observer is the best source for local and national news, sports, weather, and features in the Warren County area of northwestern Pennsylvania. Download the app to view the printed pages of the newspaper or read headlines and stories along with related photos in a built-in story viewer.
- Intuitive navigation.
- View headlines, stories, related photos.
- Read and listen to stories.
- Weather provided by Weather Bug.
- Download and sync content to device via Wi-Fi or cellular network so you can read offline.
- Stories tab displays the top news stories by section so you can read the full text or listen to it being read by a virtual newscaster.
- Email a story.
- Flip through, read and look at pictures within the actual newspaper pages of the printed publication.
- Publications Tab lets you read the previous edition of your downloaded publication or download the most recent edition.
- Search Tab lets you search for keywords within a headline or text of the stories.
The Times Observer covers the communities of Warren, Clarendon, Sugar Grove, Tidioute, Youngsville, Columbus, Sheffield, North Warren, Starbrick, Akeley, Lander, Torpedo and Russel. Schools that are included in the Times Observer coverage area include Corry Area Schools, Titusville Area School and Warren County School District.