TimeTac provide a complete time tracking and attendance management solution for numerous devices. The TimeTac App allows you to use the core features of the complete solution on your smartphone or tablet. TimeTac is tailored specifically to organisations and their employees, offering a complete package, including service and support.
The main features of the TimeTac app:
- Employee time tracking, live and post-dated
- Project time tracking, live and post-dated
- Record additional information against working times
- Record GPS data relating to working activity (optional)
- Holiday and absence management with request workflows
- Calendar displays for employees and departments / teams
- Offline support with automatic synchronisation when returning online
- Overview of working times and project times
- Status overview with up-to-date employee attendance information
- Configurable dashboard, widgets and shortcuts
- Notifications and messages
- Usage of NFC (Near Field Communication) for time tracking
Please note that the available features within your app will differ based on the TimeTac products used, individual account settings as well as the permissions of individual users.
TimeTac is available for usage via a desktop browser, Android and iOS apps, as well as hardware time clocks. The devices can be harmoniously combined in a single time and attendance solution. We’re happy to consult you on the available options.
Data protection and privacy are important to us. TimeTac comply with the GDPR, using encrypted data transfer, the highest security standards and offer optimal availability.
Important notice: To use the TimeTac Android app, you will need a TimeTac account. You can register for a free trial account to test the available features. This trial last for 30 days and is without obligation to buy. Register here: https://www.timetac.com/en/free-trial/