Meckano app appropriate business customers that want to enable their employees reporting attendance via smart phone.
* Simple and intuitive: you'll be tracking your billable hours and expenses within minutes of installing the app.
* Safe and dependable: on the Market since 2009, TimeClock is rock solid and trusted by thousands of users around the world.
With your free TimeClock Connect account, you get:
* Instant, automatic back-up for peace of mind: no matter what happens your phone, your data is always safe and accessible online.
* A better way to view and manage your data: looking at data on your laptop or desktop is a lot easier than using a small mobile display.
* Optional invoice system: the easiest way to create professional looking invoices directly from your TimeClock data - no more spreadsheets! More information about invoices can be found below.
* Set your hourly rate for each client and TimeClock will calculate your earnings.
* Round your work times by specifying an optional billing increment for each client - from one minute up to one hour.
* Flat fee activities are supported where the client is charged a fixed amount for a job regardless of the time worked.
* Track your time as you're working by clocking in and clocking out - or manually enter complete time records in the past or future.
* Powerful note entry/management capabilities.
* Track expenses along with your billable hours. Set up predefined expenses for recurring expense items. Manage and export your expenses from the app or from your TimeClock Connect account.
* Track Mileage Expenses by providing a mileage reimbursement allowance and then entering the distance traveled OR providing starting and ending odometer readings.
* View and edit all time records within the app. You can go back and change the start and end times, billing rate, notes - any field can be edited.
* Customize your spreadsheet export: you pick which data columns are exported, the order of the columns and the type of summary information.
* Each time record contains: client, notes and a secondary data field that defaults to "Project", but you can change this to whatever suits your business: Location, Task, Job etc.
* While working, you may quit the app or even turn off the phone - the time will be tracked until you restart the app and stop the timer.
* SD Card database backup / restore
* Note: TimeClock does not automatically calculate overtime nor does it support multiple simultaneous timers.
Invoice System Features:
+ Simple, easy to use web interface.
+ Create new invoices in just a few clicks using your time records and expenses synced from the app. You won't believe how quick and easy it is!
+ Payment tracking - including partial payments.
+ Bill for materials as well as labor - items can be taxed at different rates.
+ Complete invoice lifecycle history log for each invoice.
+ Customize your invoices with your company logo.
+ Download PDF files to print - or email them to clients from within TimeClock Connect.
+ Try it free for 30 days. Afterwards, it's only $5/month for unlimited invoices.
languages: english, spanish, french, german, hindi, indonesian, polish
refund policy 1 week. provide order number and purchase date
Manage your employee payroll time easily with this simple to use app.
Perfect to keep track of your employee time and pay.
Individuals can use it too, log your time then export and email it.
set pay period and hours required for overtime
(Don't want to use overtime? set it to a high amount of hours like 500)
view the hours worked (pay only shows on export to add privacy)
enter employee name and pay rate
clock in clock out an employee
shows last clock in and clock out
easily see who is clocked in or out
view and export time based on pay frequency
easy to view time, select day to start and week
make manual adjustments to time
export the time to csv (comma separated values) by pay frequency
באמצעות ה- אם.טי.איי. יכולים העובדים לדווח נוכחות גם כשהנם מחוץ למשרד, באמצעות אפליקציה מבוססת מיקום.מצידו השני מאפשר ה-אם.טי.איי. למעסיק, בכפוף להרשמה קצרה שעליו לבצע, לצפות בדיווחי הנוכחות של עובדיו מייד בהתבצעם, באמצעות מערכת ניהול אינטרנטית ופשוטה.
ה-אם.טי.איי. הנו פתרון מתוחכם אך פשוט לשימוש, המתממשק בקלות לכל מערכת ארגונית או לאקסל, הטומן בחובו שיפור ניכר בניהול כוח האדם, וחסכון משמעותי בהוצאות השכר
Features at a glance:
- Calculate hours and pay worked on the job by simply clocking in and clocking out.
- Track the GPS location on a map with a pin location of all employee clock in & clock out events.
- Allow or block employees from editing their time sheet data remotely with a press of a button.
- Calculate hourly employee paycheck data easily.
- Track and calculate mileage by per mile rate
- Track and calculate employee expenses.
- Track and calculate used and available vacation hours.
- Track and calculate used and available sick hours.
- Track and calculate over time hours.
- Track employee comp time.
- Track employee cash advances.
- Auto punch out and in for Lunch
- Email your time sheets as attachments to anyone as a spreadsheet (.csv).
- Run reports quickly and simply by providing a date range.
- *NEW FEATURE Cloud backup, protect all of your important time punch data (free with purchase of app).
- Available for Android and Apple (search iTimePunch in the Apple store) operating systems.
- Affordably priced for everyone.
- Purchase once per device, own it forever for that device. Never pay a monthly fee.
If you have hourly employees, this is your solution. Give the app to each employee on their mobile device, where they will clock in and out of work from anywhere, giving each employee the flexibility to send you their time sheets on demand.
Employees will instantly know how much they have earned, how much vacation and sick time they have and will be able to easily enter and track expenses such as travel or fuel costs.
Know where your employees are while they are clocked in. With iTimePunch, every time an employee clocks in or out, their GPS location is recorded, and then every hour while your employee is clocked in their GPS location is recorded as well. These GPS locations are then part of the time sheet report the employee emails their "Boss" from the application. Within this report is a clickable screen with links that open a map with pins showing the exact GPS location where the employee clocked in and out and also their location every hour while clocked in.
*New feature. iTimePunch now has a backup feature that automatically backs up your device time punch data to our cloud backup service. Restore your backed up cloud data to your device easily within the app (Device backup can be restored to like devices. Cross platform backup restore such as backup from iPhone, restore to other manufacturer is not supported at this time) must be Apple device to Apple device.
We will do our very best to backup your iTimePunch device data, however there are a few things you should know. Your internet connection must be working on the device for the backup to function. We will not be liable in any way for your data. Data backup is always your responsibility solely. This backup service is provided "as is", without any implied warranty to the user. You accept these terms by purchasing and downloading our application, iTimePunch.
Please see our full terms and conditions: http://www.itimepunch.com/terms-and-conditions/
Please note, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Please note, the map described above is not a live map. The "Boss" must be emailed the employees Timesheet to view GPS locations on this map.
Give iTimePunch a try right now. We know you will be satisfied because we built this app for our own small business first and use it every day ourselves.
Timesheet Mobile is the preferred employee timekeeping and location tracking solution for Builders, Contractors, Healthcare, Security, Transportation, Event Planners, and all Trades with Mobile Employees.
Time and Location Tracking:
Punch in and out with the click of a button.
Log time against Jobs & Tasks.
Add Jobsite Notes.
Captures Employee GPS coordinates when they Punch in and out.
Timesheets and Reports via Web Based Account:
Excel Reports detailing Employee shifts and labor hours.
Excel Reports detailing labor hours per Job.
Import Timesheets to Quickbooks for fast Payroll and Customer Invoices
More report and import options available (contact us).
NOTE: REQUIRES SUBSCRIPTION TO WEB BASED SOFTWARE. Visit www.timesheetmobile.com to get free trial.
To use this application, your employer must have a corresponding Timesheet Mobile™ subscription configured for usewith our Timesheet Mobile Apps. Contact your employer for details.
הנתונים יישמרו במאגר ויועברו לארגון בהתאם לדרישותיו.
שעת ההחתמה והתאריך נלקחים משרת המערכת, מיקום הטלפון בזמן ההחתמה ישלח בהתאם לדרישות הארגון והנתונים שיתקבלו מהרשת הסלולארית וקליטת הלווינים.
לתשומת לבך, כל הפעלה של מערכת הנוכחות כרוך בגלישה בהתאם לתנאי תכנית הגלישה בה הנך מצוי.
מערכת קלה לשימוש מאפשרת הצגה של ימי העבודה שלך בחלוקה לחודשים
והצגה של המשכורת המשוערת החודשית.
הכנסה ידנית של שעות עבודה (אפשרות למשמרת כפולה )
מעקב וצפייה בשעות העבודה שהוכנסו בכל חודש
הכנסה ידנית של שכר לפי שעה
חישוב השכר החודשי המשוער
With your login details you can access to Y.L.M attendance system:
you will see an organized work environment that enables smart watch over the monthly attendance report, viewing history data, editing and updating authorized reports, summaries hours, insert comments and more.
Part of Merav service it's important to notice you that some of the tools in the application require geo location from your device.
To start working with Merav ,it is important to us to keep you updated security measures which we take to ensure the maximum confidentiality of your information.
For more information please contact us:
Or send us a feedback:
If you have any problem with your report's or task's, please contact your HR manager in your organization.
Powered By Meckano
Create your shifts patterns so it can be used for a person who works shifts as well.
Save your daily working information, it will be displayed in the monthly list of the time card and on the calendar.
Manage and track absence, paid leave, TOIL (time off in lieu )'s total days and support overtime (OVT1), (OVT2) hours,Working Early(EA) hours.
※Pay ver No ads
From "Menu", select "Base Setting" and create your working shifts patterns. Select "Base Setting" → move to Setting screen.
1. Input your company's Start day of counting. When you tap this button, a calculator will be popup.
2. Create patterns. Tap each pattern, then move to Pattern setting screen.
＊Pattern Setting screen＊
1. Tap "Color" button to select a color for each pattern. There are 10 colors to choose from. ＊This color will be displayed on the calendar.
2. Input your company's Base working hours, Overtime hours OVT1 and OVT2.
3. How to input break time: For example, you have one hour break. Input "01:00" and tap "OK".
4. When you finish entering all, tap "OK", then move back to Setting screen.
5. Tap "Ok" again in the Setting screen to save the data.
6. You can create 3 different patterns with the same way and can be also changed pattern name.
Buttons from the left-bottom of the calendar;
"Today" button: Tap this button to go back to today's date.
"Left" and "Right" buttons: You can move the date to right and left.
"Time Card" button: Move to Time Card screen. You can see here the monthly attendance record.
＊How to enter attendance time and other information of your daily work.＊
1. Tap "Touch here to enter" of the lower part of the calendar.
2. Then move to Working Hours screen.
＊Working Hours screen＊
1. Time&Day display
2. Memo: You can save notes here.
3. There are 3 buttons;
TOIL ( time off in lieu )
Select one for your day. ＊When tap these buttons, move to the calendar automatically.
4. When you want to edit the data you have entered, tap "Edit" button, then move to Edit screen.
5. Select a pattern.
6. When you tap "IN" ( arriving time at work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
7. When you tap "OUT" ( leaving time from work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
8. When you want to edit arriving time and leaving time, tap "Edit" button.
＊Time Card screen＊
1. Tap "Time Card" button on the calendar, then move to the Time Card screen. Working Days, Absence Days, Paid Leave Days, TOIL Days, Base, Overtime (OVT1 & OVT2), and Sum will be displayed in the list so you can track the attendance records at one view.
2. Press "Menu" button, then select "Email" button to send the time card records by email.
1. Base Setting: Create your working shift patterns and start day of counting here.
2. Mark: Tap "Mark" or "Mark2" button → Select one mark you want to add on the calendar → Tap the date you want to add the mark. The mark will be displayed on the date you selected.
＊Mark can be deleted by selecting the same mark and tap twice.
3. Setting: You can select start a day of the week for the calendar etc…
4. Password: Set password.
5. Backup: You can save the data to SD card.
Employees can check in and out for work, submit tasks and photos and log lunch breaks in less than a second. Managers can see who is working and create time and attendance reports anytime, anywhere.
Boomr is the perfect solution for small and medium businesses looking to track time and attendance without the usual costs and overhead of traditional systems.
Boomr has everything you need to effectively manage your employees. Get the latest in workforce management features with app updates.
- Turn any Android device into a powerful time and attendance system
- Employees can use the app on their own device, OR
- Managers can install the app and set it to “All Employee Mode”, allowing all employees to check in from the same device
- Employees can check in and out by simply entering their personal PIN code
- Our map uses GPS tracking so employees must be physically present at the work location in order to check in and log work hours
- Cloud-based solution - no software or hardware to install and maintain
- Real-time access to the management dashboard - know where every employee is, at any time
- Supports an unlimited number of locations and departments
- Payroll and billing reports can be seamlessly integrated to your preferred software vendors
- Getting started takes less than a minute, simply provide some basic information about your company and create your first work location
Try Boomr free for 30 days. No credit card required.
Thousands of businesses use Boomr worldwide, and when you sign up with Boomr the app is instantly synced with your management dashboard on boomr.com All data collected from this app is accessible in real-time, simply login to boomr.com to view shifts and produce reports for billling and payroll.
Download the Boomr app now!
Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/boomrapps
Reach out to our support team: http://support.boomr.com
-Fast and easy user interface to navigate your timestamps!
-Automated clock in/out geofence feature which will automatically clock you in and out based on a geofence you can easily configure using Google Maps.
-Automatically update your ringer profile when clocked in or out!
-Calculate overtime and double time hours!
-Export your timestamps to a CSV file!
-Notification after end of work day reached!
-See gross pay as your day progresses and also by pay period (Configured in Settings)
Pro version has no ads, no limits time stamp history, GPS Geofence feature, export to CSV, and backup and restore features.
Use restore feature to restore data backed up from Lite version, to transfer data to new phone, or to save offline.
Doing Time is constantly evolving with new features. Open to new feature suggestions and ideas.
-WiFi AP based clock ins
-Notes for timestamps
1.9 - Increased font size and modified layout for easier readability
1.8 - Updated splash screen, added animations, and other bug fixes
1.7.2 - Added tolerance to GeoFence GPS feature, Add New menu option on Day Summary view and other bug fixes
1.7.0 - See gross pay as your day progresses and also by pay period (Configured in Settings)
1.6.10 - Fixed bug when app was not responding on last day of pay period
1.6.9 - Change app name from TimeClock
1.6.8 - Update to screen refresh logic
1.6.7 - Fixed bug in restore feature
1.6.6 - Fixed bug in current pay period tab not jumping to next pay period without any timestamps
The ultimate time tracker
Want to see how you are using your time?
Have billing hours?
Want to keep track of your mileage?
Time Punch has the solution.
The most serious, comprehensive time tracker app in Android market.
Due to Play store policy, you have only 15-minutes refund window. Please try Demo version before purchase. http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acj0.timepunchdemz
• Manage time record
. by Project
. by Client
. by Tags
• Generate report
. by month
. by week
. by custom period
. by project
. by client
. by tags
• Import & Export
. from SD card
. from Google Docs
. to SD card
. to Email/Text
. to Google Docs
. Google Calendar Sync
. screen colors
. text size
. text colors
• Data safety
. Passcode lock
. Scheduled backup
• And many more
. Template for easy input
. image attachment
. simple task list
. simple expense list
Other time tracking apps are slow, complex, and clunky. HoursTracker is super responsive and features a modern and intuitive pure Android user interface with support for gestures such as swipe between tabs, and long-press actions.
Free edition stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the Personal (up to 5 jobs) or Pro (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the free edition until you're ready to buy.
✔ Track your time while you use other apps (or even power off your phone!) without HoursTracker being active in the background. No extra drain on your battery.
✔ Track your time in real-time by clocking in/out while you work. Watch as time and earnings accumulate by the minute.
✔ Already working but forgot to clock in? No problem, use “Start Clock At...” and start counting time from when you started work.
✔ Be alerted when you've worked your expected daily hours. Just set the "time per day" for your jobs, then clock in/out like always. You'll also see a neat visual representation of how much work time is left in your day. Even takes time rounding into account!
✔ Enter time manually -- just choose a start date/time and an end date/time or just a duration. Add comments, change the hourly rate for that entry to account for pay differentials, easily subtract breaks, and apply pre-defined tags to help categorize your entries.*
✔ View your time and earnings by day, or by calendar week or month on the Entries tab.
✔ Choose between weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly pay period styles for each job and view your time by pay period on the Pay Periods tab. Enter an estimated tax percentage and per-pay period deductions and HoursTracker will even display net earnings estimates.
✔ Assign a pay rate and HoursTracker will calculate your earnings, even taking overtime into account.
✔ Track your daily and weekly overtime earnings with two rates for each. If you get paid time and a half over 8 hours and double-time over 12 hours or by the week (or both!), HoursTracker has you covered.
✔ Clock in to any number of jobs at a time, or set it up to have only one timer running at a time automatically. Just clock in to another job and the current one automatically clocks out.
✔ Flexible rounding options automatically round your time worked and can be configured per-job. If you round up to 1/10th of an hour, or just want to match your time clock's 15 minute rounding, HoursTracker can do it automatically.
✔ Export time sheet data via e-mail in text or CSV formats in the message body or attachment. Export all jobs, or any selection of jobs, for all-time or between any two dates. Combine all entries into one daily summary, or export each one including the clock in / out times.
✔ Full edit and delete of jobs and hours worked. Easily copy a job if a new job will have similar settings.
✔ Date formats and currency symbols respect your device’s international settings.
If you love HoursTracker please consider writing a review. Join us at facebook.com/HoursTracker.
For support e-mail AndroidSupport@cribasoft.com. Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in a review.