* No more morning or evening chaos. No shouting!
With Timo's help, parents and children can create and maintain healthy habits, routines and activities that organize their child's daily schedule - morning, afternoon and evening.
* Children and parents enjoy dynamic timers that are visual, audible and fun!
Rewards will keep your children motivated and on task. The end result? More opportunities to spend quality time between parent and child/ren.
Easy to use, intuitive ... and did we say fun?!
* With Timo as your friend, you can:
- Tackle To-Do lists with ease.
- Create a visual list of activities for parent and child.
- Set countdown alarms for all routine tasks that are challenging and fun to beat.
- Drag, drop and rearrange tasks to suit your family rhythm.
- Keep an ongoing record of successes and suggestions to improve.
* Children LEARN & PRACTICE to:
- Organize their activities
- Focus on one thing a time
- Practice healthy habits
- Finish on time
- Help others
- Take Responsibility
* Get started for FREE today.
The Timo timer is fun for children to race. But most importantly the Timo timer helps free up time for you and your children to spend together.
Can you say quality time instead of struggling to get simple things done?
Enjoy FREE weekly newsletters with advice on best practices for using Timo from experienced parents... and other parents just like you!
TIMO will offer tips and best practices for your family. You will learn from others who share their stories.
You can interact with the Timo team by emailing us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. We read EVERY email.
* About us:
We are real people here at Timo. We feel the same pain and the same joys that you do. Our team is made up of professional educators.
We also face in our daily lives with our own children the same struggles as you. We have parents on our team who have raised their children and share richly from their own experiences.
The TIMO team loves our users. We want you and your children to be happy in your daily routines and activities.