* Bible audio is TTS voice, as natural as human voice.
* There is no data charge even if you listen to the Bible for a long time.
* The Korean translation of the Bible is a translated version.
* You can listen to the audio using the Text-To-Speech (TTS) function in the Korean (English) Bible view.
* OS: Android 4.0 or higher
* About 10MB of Bible data
* TTS is set differently for each mobile phone manufacturer. (Example: Samsung, LG, Google, etc...)
* High-quality data may be downloaded while listening to TTS audio.
1. Korean-English Bible (KJV, NIV): TTS available
The Korean version of the Bible was published as the main text. The English Bible is the NIV version. Press the speaker button to play or pause the sound source. Chapter switching is possible with left and right arrow images and left and right touch scrolling. You can save your current location as a manual bookmark. Recently read Bibles are saved as automatic bookmarks on exit. You can copy selected verses from the text to the clipboard, add favorites, send text messages, send KakaoTalk, send mail, and register the Word of the Day. You can select the font size, color, and background color.
2. Bible Reading Table
It shows the current status next to each Bible name. "Done" is displayed when all chapters have been read, and "Progress" is displayed when reading.
3. Find the Bible
1) View verse
Enter the book, Bible, chapter, beginning verse, and end verse to find the text of the Bible. The entire found text can be sent by text or e-mail.
2) Word search
Finds passages that contain the search term in the specified Bible. You can search up to 200 Bible verses. It takes about 40 to 90 seconds to search the entire Bible. You can copy the found phrase to the clipboard, send a text message, send an email, or add it to your favorites.
You can manage verses that impress you by registering them as favorites. There are delete and add menus, and up to 500 can be saved.
5. Atrial Dictionary
You can view related passages by selecting 6 major categories, 22 medium categories, and 94 small categories. You can copy selected passages to the clipboard and add them to your favorites.
6. Word of the Day
Key phrases are displayed on the main menu screen. There is an automatic mode in which the Bible verse changes every day, and a manual mode in which the user directly specifies the verse. You can send texts and emails.
[Frequently Asked Questions]
1. How can I read the English Bible?
Answer: Enter the Korean-English Bible and press the menu button at the top right of the phone to see the view settings. You can select Korean-English contrast from there.
2. The program ended with an unknown error and did not run, so even after reinstalling it, it still does not run.
A: Just run the file explorer on your phone and remove the sinaibible7 directory.
3. There is no sound even when clicking the speaker icon in the Korean-English Bible.
A: It may be a problem with the TTS settings on your phone, so please start the program again.
If you have any other questions, please send them to the email below and we will respond.