Wear Notes greatly simplify the process of sending any text to your wearable device. Just type or say any arbitrary text and it will be pushed over to your wearable as a card or notification. It's a lot more convenient to have your shopping-list on your arm rather than in your pocket.
☆ Requires a wearable with Android Wear or Pebble Smartwatch to function correctly! ☆
★ Great for:
• Grocery shopping, glance on your shopping-list rather than picking up your phone all the time.
• Recipe assistant, just push over the recipe and get cooking!
• Typing a number? Push the number to the wearable and watch that while entering the number.
• Image text recognition using device camera. Scan a text and it will extract the text.
• For Android Wear, it behaves as a regular card. So you can interact with it using touch.
• On Pebble you get a standard notification
• Supports voice input. You can use the word "break" while inputing via voice to create a line-break.
• Share any text-selection to Wear Notes directly via Android built in sharing system
• A local copy of the note is saved on your device, so you can re-send it if you accidentally swipe it away on your wearable
• Free and without any ads!
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE:
This is so we can send crash logs and statistics to improve our app. We might add cloud support for notes in the future, so we need this permission to connect to the Internet.
Some versions of Android could crash if we don't have this permission. So we need to ask for this one as well.
CAMERA & AUDIO RECORDING
This permissions are needed for our image text recognition software. Please notice that all recognition is happening on device and nothing is sent to the cloud.
Please notice that this is an early release and we'll keep on improving this over time. Send over any bugs to email@example.com and we'll try and fix them!