For over 30 years, Taste of Nova Scotia has been inspiring you to eat, drink and explore Nova Scotia through food and drink. From out-of-province visitors on the search for the perfect seafood chowder to local road-trippers off to explore Nova Scotia’s wine country, we are honoured to have helped shape culinary adventures since 1989 – and to continue doing so with our mobile app!
App features include:
• Listings and information on 200+ Taste of Nova Scotia members
• Digital passports for the Nova Scotia Culinary Trails (Good Cheer Trail, Lobster Trail, Chowder Trail)
• Selfie photobooth to help document your culinary adventures
• Dozens of locally-inspired recipes
• Create Your Own Adventure – map out your own culinary adventure, or let us suggest one for you
• And so much more!
Taste of Nova Scotia is 200+ members strong. Our chefs, farmers, fishers, winemakers, brewers, distillers, artisans and their products and experiences are waiting for you. We’re ready to show you the best of what Nova Scotia has to offer.
Eat. Drink. Explore. We are Taste of Nova Scotia.