This is a preview of our next generation app. Not all features are included yet, but rest assured that we are working on them!
Toodledo is an incredibly powerful tool to increase your productivity and organize your life. More than just a to-do list, Toodledo provides you with a place to store your notes, outlines and habits. Access your data on any device or browser. We’ll keep everything up to date with automatic syncing.
Toodledo is flexible enough to work with many different productivity styles. You can use the popular GTD methodology, or you can use your own system. You can keep things simple, or you can add as much complexity as you need. Keeping track of your to do list has never been easier.
With Toodledo you can:
* Track the priority, start date, due date, time, length or status of a task.
* Assign the task to a folder, context or goal.
* Flag the task with a visual star or tag it with keywords and notes.
* Get audible popup alarms.
* Create tasks that repeat on a schedule of your choosing.
* Search, filter, sort and drill down into your tasks in a variety of ways to see the subset of tasks that are useful right now and ensure that important tasks float to the top.
* Quickly find important tasks with the "Hotlist". This smart to do list is automatically filled with important tasks based on a mathematical formula.
* Securely sync with Toodledo to backup your data and sync between devices.
* Organize and permanently store your longer free-form notes in the Notebook section.
* Make hierarchical outlines to organize your ideas in our Outlines section (requires Android 4.2 or higher).
* Make good habits and break bad habits. Track your progress with our Habits section (requires Android 4.2 or higher).
* Create customizable Lists for any purpose with the Lists section (requires Android 4.2 or higher).
* Fully integrated with the Android Accounts and Sync infrastructure, for better consistency, and security.
* Share tasks the Android way with customizable templates.
* Customizable widgets.
Some features are only available on certain devices and OS versions. For questions, requests or bug reports, please visit our website: http://www.toodledo.com/info/contact.php
Want to help? Join the beta group at https://www.toodledo.com/info/beta.php