Data source issue When I select load data from all sources China data does not load on map. Other then that very good AP! Easy to use and follow. Be great if fault lines and zones were on map :-)
Delays To avoid being notified of all earthquake activities, I set the alerts to notify me only if the magnitude is >6.0 However, notifications are 1 month behind when set it this level. I'd like it to be in real-time or a day later.
Good tool Make sure to set it to show Quakes in your area or you will get reports all the time. I wish it could be set up for one state, specifically, even set for N. America is still too much information.
Love but I cannot turn off the notifications? I love this app it is very accurate, but why did you take off the ability to turn off the notifications? I also do not like being notified every 2 seconds for an earthquake we should be able to opt in or out for it.
Seems to work well and I get some of the information, I can use such as distance and a nice map. Edit: I have down graded the app for the moment as it seems to miss some quakes.
Slow I live in Tokyo and earthquakes are common, one just happened now, I want info on it but this takes over 15 minutes to update. For an app packed with ads it should be at least faster
---- Version 2.4.0
- Add three data source: [PHIVOLCS] Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology、[ROU] Romanian National Institute for Earth Physics、[OVSICORI] Costa Rica, the National University
- Fix Google Maps logo display
- Fix symbol for kilometer km
---- Version 2.3.8
- Fix list view operation long press "Add Favorites" bug.
- Fix bug, add CRETE, GREECE to EUROPE region.
- Map page optimization, using more colors to display different magnitude earthquake.
Earthquake Detects is an application for detecting all earthquakes in the world.