My go to app for the last 2 years now. Does everything I need and the support is always prompt.
Great app that works better than most that i have used. Easily shows you outstanding rent or deposits on dashboard. You need a degree in mathematics to work out the mortgage payments part but even without it this is the best I have seen and I have tried a few. An option to text/email tennant on due date would be useful.
After trying alot of apps. This ones perfect. Its pricey but its worth it. Please add PKR(pak ruppees) in curreny. As i have to do accounts in this currency.
Fully functional property management app
This is great! I have multiple units and was losing track of who owed how much. This makes it so easy for a great price!
No mention of price until you install. $5 / month for first 5 units + $1 / month for additional ones. I only have one unit, so feels like I'm getting the sharp end.
We've been hard at work on new features:
- Invoices! Rent expected from tenants is now based off of invoices, which can be auto or manually created
- We've made subusers easier to understand and use, and given you more control over what they can see and do
- When tenants submit requests, they can now attach photos
- In the Preferences form, landlords can choose to add their phone number, which we'll show to tenants in the app
- Add CCs when contacting tenants via the app