MyWay by BTU is the smart travel organizer for BTU customers (BTU Business Travel Unlimited Travel Agency GmbH, Die Reiserei, as well as HBT Herburger Business Travel GmbH - in short: BTU). Requirement for the use is therefore to have booked your trip with BTU.
MyWay by BTU has been specifically designed for BTU's business and frequent travelers, and is the perfect solution for anyone who wants the latest travel information and services bundled in one app at the right time.
For individual private clients of "Die Reiserei" and those who participate in group or incentive trips, we have adapted MyWay by BTU with relevant content.
The travel plans bundle content from our various BTU booking channels (GDS Galileo & Amadeus, Direct Connect, LowCost Carrier, hotel portals, railways, car rental providers, etc.) and can be extended or edited at any time by your own information.
You can send externally booked trips by email to email@example.com. Your travel information will be available a short time later in MyWay by BTU!
MyWay by BTU automatically monitors air and rail travel and notifies you of delays, outages or changes to the stored trip. Safety reports from the crisis specialist A3M warn you about terrorist threats, natural disasters or acute incidents on site.
The most important features at a glance:
• Mobile itinerary with all the details of booked flights, rail travel, hotels and rental cars
• Real-time notifications for flights and rail travel (delays, gatechanges, cancellations) via PUSH or email
• Check-In Reminder 24h before departure
• Online check-in assistant with partial pre-filling of the form fields
• Direct access to existing contact information of travel elements (telephone numbers, email addresses, website of the service provider)
• General safety notifications from A3M Global Monitoring in the event of terrorist threats, natural disasters, riots or strikes
• Train: DB online and mobile phone tickets, ÖBB travel plan, Rail & Fly
• Display of the ticket barcode of boarding passes, if available
• Calendar synchronization
• Map view and routing to hotels, car rental stations, airports etc.
• Hotel addresses in traditional characters with routing
• useful travel tools (currency converter, weather forecast, emergency numbers ...)
• Restaurant search & table reservation via OpenTable
• Traveler Safety / Travel Risk Management with emergency numbers and direct communication via PUSH
The web portal for the app, MyWay Cockpit, additionally supports you in the planning phase. A closed corporate area may also allow other persons (eg Travel Arranger, Assistants, Corporate Travel Manager, your BTU / HBT / Reiserei Travel Agent) to process travel plans and report: https: //myway.tourist-mobile .com /
Integrated Crisis Management: a helpful feature in the MyWay Cockpit is the ability for Travel Managers to locate and contact you based on individual travel elements (for example, in case of crisis - employer's duty of care). The goal is to act quickly when it matters.
If you have any questions, please contact our MyWay by BTU support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the above functions are controlled by your corporate travel management, may be chargeable and / or require an extended / additional contract with partner companies.