This program was originally prepared for participants of the brevets* to inform the location of participants on the route to judge at the finish line, but you can use the program on your own.
This program can be used in next ways :
1. Obtain your last known GPS location.
2. Obtain your current location automatically.
3. Automatically send SMS with your GPS coordinates to entered phone number.
4. Manually send SMS with your GPS coordinates to entered phone number.
5. Receive SMS with GPS coordinates of your friends and place their ID-markers on map - useful to support long race with many people ( see screenshot 1,2 ). You and your friends should use this same program - you as a receiver of SMS, friends - as a sender SMS.
6. Enter coordinates ( latitude and longitude ) manually and see point of entered coordinates on map. This is useful if you have received an SMS message with the coordinates and this program has not been started. Just run the program, enter the coordinates - and you can see where is your friend.
Note : this application use Google Play Service.
*Brevet - a long-distance bicycle ride with check-point controls.
** Want to test it? Try first the Free version, later You will be able to transfer the bike and all its data to the Full version **
Useful both for novice than expert cyclists helps to keep in perfect working order their bikes.
This app will notify you when it's time to carry out checks on the components of your bike and tell you what to check:
Enter in a few seconds your Mountain Bike and / or your Road Bike and specify how you use it,
BikeActivity inserts for you a list of standard components ready to be customized to your liking:
For example (but not only) have an internal gear hub on your bike? no problem! You have lenticular wheels for your very special racing road bike? no problem!
For any component you can write it's settings and all you can mind (fork and shock air pressure, number of clicks for fork and shock settings, frame serial number, how many links your chain has, tires pressure, seat post height, etc )
Take pictures of your bike and components, enter your km (you can import your mileage from a text file / csv).
Bike Activity will show a red/orange/green/info light on the bike and on each of its components and show you a list of alerts telling what to check and what work is to be done.
If You wish, You can calibrate the alerts intervals, according to your riding style, conditions, special components duration: Bike Activity will issue alerts suiting your needs !
You can also create an Acrobat PDF document, print it and take it with you into your garage or your preferred bike mechanic.
When the time comes to sell your bike, you can pass all the data of the components, including the history of all work performed, to the new owner (In possession of a copy of Bike Activity).
You are in the middle of your trip and you start thinking of something to do on your bike? One of those checks that after run You usually forget and mind only the next time you jump again on the saddle ?
Record an audio memo in few seconds with Bike Activity, end your run and when at home, just relisten... and remember!
If you prefer, now you can also write a note for your Bike.
You can also create an Acrobat PDF file with the list of all the components of your bike, when these have been installed and how many km and months of usage they have.
Are You so enthusiast about your bike that you want Her always on your eyes? Take shots of the bike and parts, sit down, relax and watch the slideshow ! Zoom the images and watch any particular !
Do you want to let your facebook's friends to know your bike and the mileage you do riding Her ? you can share your Bike Activity content, easily !
Bike Activity is the only app in the whole Android Market that takes care of your bikes, Mountain Bike or Road Bikes !
Your feedback is very important for me, if you have any questions concerns or suggestions, email me!
Available System of units:
*** TRANSFER A BIKE FROM THE FREE VERSION TO THE PAID ONE ***
In order to export a bike from b.a. free and import that one in b.a. full you have to :
with bike activity free (make sure to have the latest version) :
in the main menu, tap "my bikes"
select your bike
tap export bike
when prompt, tap export
wait for process to complete.
at the end, a ".bike" file will be created in your sd card, folder /BikeActivityFree/dat
now you can close b.a. free
with bike activity (make sure to have the latest version) :
in the main menu, tap "my bikes"
choose a bike file
wait for process to complete.
that's all !
-> +85 bicycle problems explained, including common aches and pains while on the bike (there are simple things to do to get rid of that knee pain).
-> It has over 300 studio quality photos explaining you step by step what to do.
-> You save a lot money the first time you use Bike Repair App by doing the repairs yourself.
-> We just got social!! Comment, like and share any problem or guide!
-> Can't find a solution? Just ask for it inside the app and the community will try to help you!
-> Bike Repair is the most simple and complete bicycle repair app on Google Play Store.
-> Fixing your shifting problem, derailleur noises, brakes rubbing on the wheel, flat tire, broken chain, pedal removal, hydraulic brakes, etc has never been easier.
-> Bike Repair demystify every basic repairs and maintenance routines, plus some intermediate to advanced ones.
-> The most important thing is that you can have these guides everywhere you and your bicycle travel.
-> Written in plain English, the easy to understand instruction guides are perfect for casual and serious riders alike.
-> Most of the repairs don't require any special tools.
-> Repair instructions are straight to the point, without unnecessary text that distract you from the problem at hand.
-> The full list of all guides and problems covered is available at www.bikerepairapp.com
- 40 of the most common bike repairs you'll need.
- Clear instructions for complete beginners to the more experienced in bike maintenance.
Every dedicated cyclist wants to be more powerful. Using a customizable bike gears calculator app makes it easy. Customize the bike gears calculator app to match your bike specs. Bike gears calculator allows you to choose cadence, tire size, crank length and more and determine gear ratio, gain ratio, speed, pedal rotations and much more.
Bicycle Gears app helps you to determine whether you have the right bike but the wrong gears. This handy application gives cyclists facts on-the-spot to improve their overall experience.
Bicycle gear calculator app is comprehensive get answers right away and share them with other cyclists. Create tables and view essential information at a glance: gear inches, gain ratio, development, speed and more. Ease of use makes this app the ultimate way to find solutions. When you get answers, share them with fellow cyclists.
Choose time then let the Bike Gears app calculate the distance you will cover using a particular gear ratio and number of pedal rotations. Alternatively, you can also calculate time and distance based on the number of pedal rotations per a certain gear ratio. Plan your trips, know your gears and achieve your goals using this handy bicycle gear calculator app. You can even select the distance and the time and number of pedal rotations required. The application can help you to compare the gears and find the alternative gears. Bike gears app helps cyclists do it all.
Bicycle gear calculator app is an easy way to get the facts. Cycling is better when you know how and when to get in the right gear. Getting in the optimum gear on time will improve your performance. Take advantage of the incredible abilities of this innovative app to meet and exceed your cycling goals. Have a safe ride!
CycleDroid provides also a feature of drawing graphs: altitude/distance, speed/distance, speed/time. You can easily zoom in/out a graph using multi-touch. The application also allows to save a particular graph or its part as an image file.
All data collected by the application can be exported to an SD card in the CSV format and then imported to another device with CycleDroid. It is also possible to save data to a GPX (GPS eXchange Format) or KML file and see a route on a map on a computer (for instance in Google Earth).
– precise location (GPS and network-based) – to track movement,
– modify or delete the contents of your USB storage, test access to protected storage – for importing and exporting trips,
– prevent device from sleeping – to keep tracking enabled when a phone is not being used,
– full network access, view network connections, read Google service configuration – for Google Maps.
Feel free to rate, report bugs in the application or translations, leave your opinions in comments and contact me either directly, or by CycleDroid Facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/cycledroid. If you like this application, rate it on this site. If you would like to help me and translate CycleDroid to other language, write me.
This is the fully functional free version. The paid version is identical and also available in Google Play. You can buy it if you would like to donate my work.
1. The way through checkpoints you think cycling is no longer just a sport, but also a self-challenge.
2. Shake your phone, the APP will tell you that the information about the challenge process. You don’t need to pick up the phone to see the screen while riding bike.
3. The APP will help you to statistics the spent time and the distance on every month movement, to facilitate the analysis of your own exercise time and frequency.
4. Share the riding route, the spent time, the challenge of limit with friends through the Facebook. In addition to motivate with friends, but also to enhance the sense of accomplishment.
5. It will be awarded a certificate of merit to show encouragement, and also allows you to show off friends when the challenge is success.
It gets data from your device's GPS, gyroscope, compass and from DEM files that you can download easily from the Options menu.
Besides, CoBike has a map to make easier getting oriented in a mess of secondary roads, and it's capable of recording your track and analyse its elevation profile, or even open GPX files from 3rd-party apps or downloaded from the web, to see in detail how hard is the route you're planning.
You can share your results after the end of the activity in two ways: sending the GPX file of the route, or sending a brief information as text.
The program idea were born to give more information to the cyclist, on road as off it, but it's also useful to mountain trails, motocross, quad, etc.
And, finally, it's free. Start training now!
More information at: https://sites.google.com/site/comportomenecobike/home
Tags: cycling, bike, bicycle, speedometer, gps, computer, elevation profile, gpx, track
If you got a Bluetooth LE (4.0) Heart Rate Monitor, you can also display your heart rate in Pebble Bike. Please note it does not work with "classic" bluetooth HRM.
Pebble Bike also has an innovative auto start feature which will auto start the bike computer on your watch when it detects you are riding a bike, using low battery technology pebble bike checks your activity every 30 seconds, so low power in fact you can leave this switched on all day.
Pebble Bike has a Live Tracking function that sends your position every 30 seconds to the internet. If you're using it with your friends, it can receive theirs positions and display them with your own track, directly on your Pebble.
First time you use Pebble Bike you will need to install the watch face for your Pebble. Just click on the "Install button" in the settings.
* GPS cycle computer (instant speed, average speed, distance, altitude, positive ascent, ascent rate, slope)
* If available, use pressure sensor to improve altitude accuracy (Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Nexus S, Nexus 4, Nexus 5...)
* Bluetooth Smart (BLE) Heart Rate Monitor (classic bluetooth HRM are not supported)
* Map of your track and positions of your friends on your pebble
* Live tracking of your friends' position
* OruxMaps integration (start/stop/add waypoint and autostart with Pebble Bike)
More info and news: http://www.pebblebike.com
Arranca la aplicación, selecciona la ruta que deseas hacer o crea la tuya propia.
Asegúrate de que dispones de conexión GPS antes de comenzar.
Dispones de 3 niveles de precisión GPS, en función de si tu prioridad es el trazado preciso (que requiere conectividad óptima con los satélites GPS) o tener garantizada la conexión. ¡Tú decides!"
• Rutas Bike & Go: 50 rutas de montaña y carretera creadas por ciclistas de toda España
• Crea tus propias rutas, realiza las rutas de nuestra selección o las propuestas por otros usuarios de Bike & Go
• Consulta las rutas más populares, las más cercanas o las más recientes
• Marca y valora tus rutas favoritas para tenerlas siempre accesibles
• Obtén estadísticas en tiempo real sobre el transcurso de tu ruta: tiempo, velocidad, distancia, desnivel, altitud, hitos
• Consulta el mapa, el trazado de la ruta y el gráfico de desnivel
• Toma fotos de puntos de interés, deja consejos para otros usuarios o simplemente captura tus momentos
• Disfruta de Realidad Aumentada para ubicar los puntos de interés de una ruta.
• Guarda las estadísticas de tus carreras: tiempo, velocidad media, distancia y calorías consumidas.
• Herramientas: linterna, brújula y llamada al 112, en caso de emergencia.
• Haz rutas de montaña (BTT) o carretera (BC).
• Personaliza la cuenta atrás y empieza cuando quieras.
• Ajusta la precisión del GPS para obtener los mejores resultados.
• Crea tu perfil y registra tus estadísticas.
• Invita a tus amigos y sigue su actividad.
• Comparte tus rutas y estadísticas con otros usuarios de Bike & Go y con el resto del mundo a través de Twitter y Facebook.
• Recomienda la aplicación por email.
• Aprende todo acerca del Movistar Team. Historia, plantilla, próximas carreras, últimos resultados...
• Mantente al día de las noticias del equipo.
• Accede a fotos, vídeos y descargas del equipo.
• Equípate como el Movistar Team en la tienda oficial.
Movistar pone la tecnología al servicio del ciclismo mediante esta aplicación de fácil manejo y excelentes prestaciones.
¡Ayúdanos a formar el equipo ciclista más grande del mundo!
Compartida, la vida es más.
Nota: El uso continuado del GPS, funcionando en segundo plano, puede disminuir dramáticamente la vida de la batería.
Currently on Sale! 50% Off, Don't miss it!
Mountain Bike Wallpaper is a collection of over 300+ amazing HD (High-Density) Mountain Bike images. All images are optimized for Android devices with fine details and superb resolution. All images will automatically shrink to fit the screen of your devices.
This application has the following features:
- Over 300+ HD Mountain Bike images
- Ability to add selected images to a "Favorite Folder" for easy browsing later on
- Save any image into the Camera Roll
- Images are stored in different folders for easier reference
- Wallpaper thumbnail available for preview
- Very user-friendly interface
- Zoom-in & zoom-out
The application is optimized for all Android devices running on OS 1.5 or above.
This application is proudly presented by ColaKey LLC.
Manual: In case you have an accident you can press the SOS button send. This button will send the GPS location to the contact that you have configured.
Automatic: it is necessary configure a contact number, activation number and number of calls. if you recive X calls in 5 minutos MTB SOS will send a SMS with a GPS location.
This application is developed by the large number of rider who have had an accident and have fallen off track and have not been located until several hours later, sometimes too late.
Note: I remain totally excluded from liability for damage that may be caused by failures inthe application or by improper use of this.
Image by Kerαunoςcopia
IMB is a free mountain bike magazine that focuses on all aspects of the sport, cross country, trail riding, enduro, freeride, freestyle and downhill. It is published every 2 months and is completely free to read. This app will give you instant access to the entire magazine and allow you to read and search reviews, trail guides and technique articles.
Each issue of IMB comes packed full of videos, photos and stories about the sport of mountain biking. Regular features include our very popular video technique section with our resident coach Richard Kelly; who has moves for beginners, intermediates and experts alike. Add to that a mix of interviews; reviews on equipment and trail guides from around the globe and you have everything you will ever need to keep you up to date with the sport.
Download the App for FREE now to check it out.
★ Easy instant access to the latest issues of IMB.
★ Get the most out of your device with a full screen experience.
★ Navigate to and search for reviews, technique and trail guides.
★ Receive notifications when the latest issue comes out.
★ The best mountain bike videos, photos and articles at your fingertips.
More from developer
- *new* add hotspots
- Map view
- Clustering of the markers
- View the location in a list
- Distance to the hotspots
- Search for a address, city, country
Currently we have the best coverage in Germany and Austria. Please help us improving the app by submitting new hotspots using the app or our website at www.wlanmap.com.