Application developed by Atlas Apps Srl.
AutoLift Driver is the only car assistance and towing application through which you can take orders directly from customers who need such services.
You work whenever you want, with your prices and zero costs to AutoLift.
Zero costs for you means that AutoLift does not charge any commission / fee or subscription from drivers or roadside assistance fleets, our commission being added to the race automatically and fully borne by the end customer.
Accepts cash or bank card orders, through which the customer pays with the card directly in the application, the money for transport being transferred on the same day to your bank account, without any commission. In the case of cash orders, the driver is responsible for collecting the money, including the commission to AutoLift, which he can transfer to us in the next 3 working days.
Sign up for the AutoLift Driver app so you can be verified and increase your revenue considerably. The registration process is easy, straight from the application. In order to start taking orders, it is necessary to provide some data directly on our website: AutoLift.ro in the partner drivers section. We work with companies, PFAs or independent drivers.
The steps of an order are:
1. You are notified of a new order available with:
- pick-up and destination address
- date and time of takeover
- cost estimate (includes round trip + AutoLift commission)
- vehicle type (car, SUV, van)
- problems: locked wheels, defective gearbox, etc.
2. Accept order:
Accept the order according to your schedule. Once accepted, you can chat or call the customer directly. The price of the transport is updated depending on the city from which you leave to the customer.
3. You go to the client by clicking "Leave now" and you are switched to a screen where you see the download details; you can use your pre-filled navigation app already.
4. When loading the vehicle it is necessary to take 4 pictures of the vehicle, from each side. There is thus evidence if claims are made regarding various scratches / damage.
5. The application's GPS tracks the route and counts the kilometers from the departure to the customer to the pick-up and the actual transport to the destination. The price of the ride is updated with this data.
6. When downloading, the application shows a subtotal that the driver must collect, either in cash or with the card, which includes the AutoLift commission. In this step you can add extra costs for various issues that the application did not count: parking, other costs of bridge / road taxes, with the total updated instantly.
7. The driver collects the money (if it is a cash order) or confirms that the transport has been made for bank card trips for which he will receive his maximum money the next day, directly in the account (minus the AutoLift commission - taken directly from the customer).
In the application menu the driver can see the races made, the orders available for acceptance or those already accepted, the balance of receipts, customer reviews, distances traveled, etc.
Do you have a fleet of platforms?
AutoLift offers a free portal through which managers can monitor drivers in real time, assign orders and even enter orders from their own customers (they will not be commissioned by AutoLift).
Do you have a car service or insurance company?
We offer commission for each race sent to AutoLift through a dedicated website portal.
AutoLift Driver is the only application dedicated to towing drivers in Romania with features developed especially for them and launched by a team with 9 years of experience in applications taxi, ride-share, freight transport, with millions of downloads and over 200 million orders placed through the software platform.
Sign up now to increase your revenue and take orders easily, modernly, with extensive payment facilities and greater customer satisfaction.