What's new in 3.10:
- Introduced Valor for heroes - a hero with the "Galaxy X" rarity level can be reset to the lowest rarity level in exchange of +20% to all PvP stats.
- Added 4 new heroes - Space Judges. New judges are improved versions of arbiters with unique PvP skills but with insignificant bonuses to influence, science and rating points. New judges can be obtained from the 800 bottles pack or crafted using arbiters' shards.
- Slightly increased rewards for weekly events.
- Better rewards for a successful PvP attack.
- Sha, Alchemist and XT-02/6 got new PvP abilities.
Play it with just one finger!
Simple and instantly addictive gameplay!
The game is for real lazy ones, doesn't require a lot of time: the characters explore dungeons even if you're offline. All you need to do is take your reward from time to time.
The combat mechanics of the PvP competition is unique to games of this genre - collected heroes may be used both for leveling and for building arena squads to compete against other players in various competitions.
Key features of the game:
- Over 100 unique characters.
- Unique PvP combat mechanics.
- 9 powerful skills to be used in combat.
- Loot equipment from monsters
- Craft new items with 1000's of recipes
- Clans and their development.
- 8 science trees with over 100 different skills.
- Over 60 special artifacts.
- Battles with hundreds of different monsters.
- PvP-mode against other players.
- More than 10 amazing locations.
- More than 10000 levels.
- Daily tasks, quests and other objectives.
Some of game modes:
- Pass the caves and battle with the ordinary monsters.
- Search artifacts in special caves.
- Story mode which tells you about the game world.
- Battle with legendary bosses.
- Random combats with other players during the adventure.
- Arena: compete with other players.
- Mines: collect great treasures with your characters.