AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Web development course
- Sample websites
- Create a sample website with a single click
- Run your website with a single click
- View your website on other devices/computers in the same Lan
- No root access required
- Twitter Bootstrap support
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Out-comment code
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
★ Smart View 2.0 turns your mobile into a mini TV. ★
You can enjoy everything you love about your Samsung Smart TV right on your mobile device using Samsung Smart View 2.0 With the SmartView 2nd TV feature, what's on your TV can be on your phone.
※ We've noticed that a limited number of mobiles may receive a 2nd TV connection error. If you are one of them, we are working on a fix right now and will release an update as soon as possible.
★ Extend your mobile content to your Smart TV ★
With the “Multiscreen” Feature, You can send Videos, photos and Music from your mobile device to the TV screen. Let’s enjoy your mobile content on the big screen with your family and friends.
★ Use your Mobile device as a TV remote Control!!! ★
Change channels, pause, resume, volume control, guides and so much more! Everything you need to connect and control your TV right from your mobile device.
☆ How to Use
① Connect your Samsung Smart TV to Wifi (TV Menu -> Network Setting)
② Connect your mobile device to the same Wifi Network.
③ Launch the Smart View 2.0 App and select your TV.
※ Note. Your internet connection must support UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) functionality.
You can check this via your router settings pages on your home network. You can find out how to access this from the manfacturer's support website.
☆ Supported Devices
[Samsung Smart TV]
. 2014 Samsung Smart TV H5500 and above, (Except for H6003/H6103/H6153/H6201/H6203).
. 2015 Samsung Smart TV J4500, J5500 and above, (Except for J6200)
(※ Supported TV model can be vary by Country)
. Galaxy S3 / S4 / S5 / Alpha
. Galaxy Note2 / Note3 / Note4 / Note Edge
. Galaxy Note 8" / 10.1" / 10.1"(2014 Edition)
. Galaxy Tab2 7" / 10.1"
. Galaxy Tab3 8"
+ Enable / Disable Coloring html tags and attributes (Color customize OK!)
+ Enable / Disable Link to the URL in the source
+ Save source as a file
+ Read source from local file
+ Send mail
+ Share with other applications
+ Change charset and reload
+ Save history and open from it
+ View HTTP response header
+ View list of links (Require autolink on)(You can sort, filter, and search!)
+ Simply editing (It's simple and poor. So, to edit long strings, please share to another editor.)
+ Support Basic authentication and Digest authentication (RFC2617)
+ Enable setting User-Agent
+ Enable Import / Export User-Agent with xml file (Paid version only)
+ Backup / Restore settings
There are 3 way to start application.
+ Input URL directly at TOP page
(If URL is already in your clipboard, Automatically inputted.)
+ Share from browser
+ Click any URL and select this application
I've tested with SO-03D(Android 4.0.4) only. If you detect any trouble, please let me know.
- DVR Registration
. Add/Edit/Remove DVR Information
- Live View
. 1,4 Split(s)
. Previous/Next Page
. Select Camera to View from the List
- PTZ Control
. 8 Directions on the Image Directly
. Zoom In/Out from the Menu
Version 1.1 Upgrade
- Icon Changed.
- UI Changed.
. Easier to Select Cameras and Menus.
- Video Quality is Upgraded.
. Clearer and More Stable
- Video Speed is Upgraded.
- PT Function is restricted to 1-split mode only
- Slide the Video will Move the Page Back & Forth
Previewing your design in situ lets you test tap sizes, text sizes, colour, contrast and ergonomics, all at a time where changes can be easily made — during the design process. It closes the loop, meaning you can iterate faster to a better final design.
★ Pixel Perfect
Skala Preview sends lossless, colour accurate image previews to any Android or iOS device. Previews are pixel perfect. Colours are identical to how the final app or website will look on the device.
★ Zoom In
Preview at precisely 100%. Zoom to exactly 200% to view a mdpi design full screen on an xhdpi device. Zooming in shows crisp pixels, not an interpolated, blurry mess.
★ Portrait & Landscape
Preview designs in portrait or landscape orientation.
★ Realtime Preview
If you’re using Photoshop CS5 12.0.4 or newer, Skala Preview can preview your canvas as you edit. No saving, no keyboard shortcuts, just lossless previews in realtime.
It is the absolute fastest way to preview a design mock up on an Android device.
★ Send Files & Clipboard
If you’re using Fireworks, Pixelmator, Acorn, another image editor or an older version of Photoshop, Skala Preview can send images via the clipboard or by dragging files to its dock icon or window.
The clipboard is sent automatically, so you don’t have to break your workflow to send — Just copy something and it’ll appear on your device.
★ Multiple Devices At Once
Send to as many devices as you’d like. It’s even possible to view different colour blindness testing, orientation or zoom level on multiple devices at once.
★ Colour Blindness Testing
Ensure your design can be used by those with protanopia, deuteranopia, tritanopia or complete colour blindness.
Quickly test your design with a variety of display brightness settings.
It is only for Skinplayer’s Trenther View Flip Series
-Select Proximity sensor / Magnetic sensor (Depending on the Model)
-Automatic power ON/OFF display.
-Possible to adjust the location of a screen shown through the window.
-Keep track of signal and battery status, date/time, weather, messages and missed Calls.
-Swipe to Answer/Reject incoming calls without opening the cover.(Only with Trenther View smart Flip)
Test your Internet connectivity, or check if your proxy or VPN connection is functioning properly.
This app is Open Source (GPLv3): https://github.com/adamkdot/my_ip_address_info
• Refresh your IP Address information with a single touch
• Long press to select and copy any value to the clipboard
• Touch the map coordinates to view your location in Maps
• Check the quality of your Internet connection with the response time
• View current information about your network interfaces
• Select a local HTTP proxy to connect through (for Orbot and Psiphon users)
Please email me if you have any bug reports or feature requests.
** This service is available for up to 3 devices per verification key. (Unlimited when used within the same device)
1. Run after installing 'Anymode View' App.
2. When the verification information screen is displayed, enter the activation key included in the case.
3. Enjoy all the widgets and lock screen themes.
- Basic Widgets: Time, Date, Battery information display.
- Music Widgets: Music Play.
- Weather Widget: Automatically detects current location to display weather information.
It consists of only one switch to turn the camera LED on and off. Not more. No widget. No timer. No colored display. No unnecessary artwork. Only 39KB!
It works on:
* HTC Desire
* Motorola Moto G
* Sony Xperia Acro S
* Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini (GT-I8190)
* HTC Sensation
* HTC Desire S
* Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
* Samsung Galaxy SII (GT-I9100)
* Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)
* Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
* Sony Ericsson Xperia Active
* Huawei Ascend Y300
* LG Optimus 2X
* HTC Dream G1
* Fairphone FP1
* Motorola Razr HD (XT925)
* Galaxy Ace 5839i
It does NOT work on:
* Galaxy Nexus i925/ Nexus Prime
* Nexus 5
* Motorola Razr (XT910)
Please write me an email, on twitter(@repat123) or leave a comment if the app (doesn't) work(s) on your phone.
Permissions: CAMERA, because the LED is internally controlled by the camera object.
Try our new ViewER here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amcbridge.viewer
3DM View is an Android application for 3D model rendering that supports openNURBS (.3DM) files including files generated by Rhino™ family of products from McNeel & Associates - http://www.en.na.mcneel.com/. The detailed format description can be found at: http://www.opennurbs.org/docs.htm.
Models for rendering with 3DM View must be stored locally on an Android device (models can be loaded to the device using a browser download manager, email, or USB connection).
3DM View supports a standard set of user manipulations: such as PAN\ZOOM\ROTATE\FIT.
The “Open File” feature enables a new model to be opened without returning to the preview window.
Models can be opened directly via the file manager.
(NOTE: Models with wireframe data only are not supported. For the model to be rendered, it must be saved in shaded mode.)
Edge Inspect consists of Windows/OS X applications, iOS/Android apps, and the Edge Inspect Google Chrome Extension
* Wirelessly pair multiple Android and iOS devices to your computer
* Synchronously browse with your computer
* Wirelessly pair multiple Android and iOS devices to your computer
* Synchronously browse with your computer
* Target a device for debugging, select an element in the DOM, then:
** Make changes to your HTML markup
** Tweak your CSS rules
** See changes instantly, on your device
* Take screenshots of devices, saved on your computer
* JS Bin integration
* Clear the cache on your devices and refresh the page
* localhost, 127.0.0.1, and machine.local support
* HTTP authentication support
* SSL/HTTPS support
Edge Inspect for OS X and Windows is required, available from Adobe: http://adobe.com/go/edgeinspect
Edge Inspect for Google Chrome: http://adobe.com/go/edgeinspect_chrome
Edge Inspect for iOS: http://adobe.com/go/edgeinspect_ios
Edge Inspect for Kindle Fire: http://adobe.com/go/edgeinspect_amazon
Edge Inspect Team Blog: http://adobe.com/go/edgeinspect_blog
When you are lying on bed. The screen changes to landscape. Have to open system settings to disable Auto-rotate screen. Did you find it is really inconvenient? This app provides a super easy way for switching this setting.
And it provides a state icon to indicate the current setting.
Rotation Lock is released under GPLv2 License.
Source code at https://github.com/phuang/RotationLock
* Can not lock landscape orientation, because Android system does not allow it.
* The lock does work in some apps which do not respect system auto-rotate screen setting.