It doesn't allow you to view local HTML files A real let down but still this app still comes in handy.
fails if logged in great app .. thx .. but 3*s for attention ... limitation .. if you are on a site with id/password .. will NOT work ...... this app takes the URL you are on and requests it .. and shows HTML returned .. BUT if you are on logged in content .. it will not be able to get the same result :/ any work around? thank you ..
Really Useful Tool Besides offering inspection of a web page's source code, it allows me to download stuff which no other app handles correctly. While it would be nice if it would read local files too (including json) it still deserves its 5 stars.
Great! Was doing I spy on cheating boyfriend found this,doesn't help him but it's great for me and sharing links with everyone! Ty.
The best of its kind! It does most (if not all) of the things expected of such an app.
Yes i love this app Because what it says it a nice app it is. It also help us to get any type of example and learn coding.
- Bug fixes.
- Added ability to view HTTP headers.
- Added Link Checker (W3C) for HTML pages.
- Remove spaces before and after URL string.
- Multiple bugs fixed.
- Fix UI bugs related to search functionality.
- Reject untrusted SSL certificates for security.
- Several small bug fixes.
- No reload when resuming application.
- Added support of playlist MIME types (M3U, ASX, WAX, WVX, PLS, RAM, SMIL, RDF).