Discover Besançon and its agglomeration within an unique trail-running experience.
You will discover exceptional panoramas and cultural heritage listed at UNESCO.
13 trail-running routes, including 2 timed verticals, 1 urban trail and 2 night routes, accessible to all, which will make you discover Besançon and its environment from another angle. A topography that will lend itself to all types of workout!
Many features will help you practice the trail-running :
• get your location on the detailed IGN maps with the GPS
• training workouts
• record your chronos
• description of the route and points of interest
• monitoring alert to be notified if you move away from the route
• call or send an emergency SMS in case of problems
• sending predefined SMS to your contacts
• classification by age class on the challenges
• reporting a problem on the route
• adding comments
• sharing on social networks
• Weather in 5 days (Openweathermap)
Access to all features requires that you use a Trace de Trail account.
Remark : Continued use of GPS running in the background can greatly decrease battery life.