Located in the heart of the Val d'Hérens, above Sion, Evolène Region shines with its built and cultural heritage. In a wild and unspoilt nature, you can practice various sports activities, including the trail running and ski mountaineering.
Evotrail offers 2 ski touring routes and 9 fully marked trails in a resolutely alpine setting.
Between authentic hamlets, pastures and forests, you will walk the paths on foot and see the mythical peaks of the Alps, such as the Dent-Blanche, the Matterhorn or the Pigne d'Arolla, where you can certainly contemplate the famous Hérens cow!
Once the app is installed, you will be able to download Swisstopo detailed maps.
Evotrail Val d'Hérens also proposes to participate in timed challenges with bluetooth beacons.
Many features will help you practice the trail-running in the valley :
• get your location on the detailed IGN maps with the GPS
• record your chronos
• description of the route and points of interest
• monitoring alert to be notified if you move away from the route
• call or send an emergency SMS in case of problems
• sending predefined SMS to your contacts
• classification by age class on the challenges
• reporting a problem on the route
• adding comments
• sharing on social networks
• weather in Evolène
• public transport
Access to all features requires that you use a Trace de Trail account.
Remark : Continued use of GPS running in the background can greatly decrease battery life.