With the new easy-to-use TransFollow App, you can use the digital freight document (i.e. the e-CMR). The TransFollow App can be used by consignors, carriers and consignees.
The TransFollow App for the digital consignment note offers the following functionality:
- Clear overview of the freight documents;
- Detailed overview of the content of the freight documents;
- PDF download of freight documents;
- Multilingualism, including: Dutch, English, French, Spanish, German and Czech;
- Add comments and / or attachments to freight documents;
- Set notifications;
- Create freight documents and submit them to the TransFollow platform;
- Various signature options including;
--TransFollow Approval (QR code);
--Sign-on-glass upon pickup and delivery;
--Approval without counterparty.
- Extensive search capability and convenient status filters
Returnable transport items
TransFollow is created “by the market, for the market”. Therefore the app is complemented with a Returnable Transport Items (RTI) module. The RTI module enables to create and exchange digital waybills with goods and Returnable Transport Items data, facilitating the structured registration of these goods and RTI’s. By using structured goods and RTI’s in the digital freight note, the supply chain parties can automate their administration of RTI’s and goods.
All you need to use the TransFollow App is a TransFollow account.
If you do not have a TransFollow account yet, please register:
- by selecting "Register" in the TransFollow App or
- by visiting https://portal.transfollow.com/tfportal
and clicking on "Register" at the top right corner.
TransFollow is the standard for the digital waybill. TransFollow provides shippers, carriers and receivers with more management and control over the logistics process. Each party can connect to the TransFollow platform and use their own business software to exchange information, receive or deliver digital signatures and monitor the status of a shipment. In addition to the waybill, TransFollow also makes the proof of delivery (POD) available digitally. www.TransFollow.org