Microtransit: Empowering riders to be masters of their transit destiny. Request a ride through your transit agency at the touch of a button.
If no two days are the same, your transit journey shouldn’t be, either. It’s time to think outside the bus.
Your transit agency knows your trip is more than just getting on a bus—it's making that doctor's appointment or getting to work on time—these are the micro moments that make up your transit experience. Microtransit gives you the freedom and flexibility to move through your day according to your schedule, with on-demand convenience.
Use the Microtransit app to see services available in your area, plan trips, book rides, and pay for services in-app (where available). This is your local transit agency’s chosen app for demand-response service. Microtransit means the bus (car or shuttle) chases you, not the other way around.
Requesting your microtransit ride is simple—here’s how it works:
- Open the app to see which services are available to you
- Input your destination and book a ride through the OnDemand service
- Or, find what other transit options are available to you using our trip planner
- Based on your transit agency, payment can be made by credit card in the app or via other agency-accepted payment methods
- Schedule your ride in-advance for select services