Traze is a nationwide and unified contact tracing system that aims to help the Filipinos feel safe and assured against the uncertainty of the pandemic, by providing a reliable and simple contact tracing tool. The app will be used by all Philippine port passengers and terminals to automate the Contact Tracing.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Data Privacy Act (DPA) RA 10173 Compliant
- Does not use Bluetooth or GPS
- Uses QR Code scanning to trace the places and people you have been in contact with
- If user has no mobile phone, individuals still may be registered via barangays or family members.
- Allows anonymous registration, personal information (i.e. mobile phone, email address) may be submitted, but it is optional.
- Has complete modules to trace individuals, establishments, logistics, transportation (train, vessel, airplane, jeepney, taxi, PUVs, tricycle)
- App works with slow data or wifi
- Made for Filipinos, by Filipinos. This app is absolutely free to use.
How To Register:
- Individuals, establishments, schools, logistics, transportations, barangay/ communities can register via the app.
-After successful registration, there will be generated QR Code which may be stored digitally or printed out (valid for a period of time).
- Those without mobile phones may be registered by the barangays or family members.
How It Works:
- Individuals may scan the QR Code of all the transportation he used or establishments, shops, buildings, that he visited, or vice versa.
- Individuals may also scan the QR Code of other individuals (this applies to person-to-person tracing, messengers, delivery man).
- Individuals may scan the QR Code via the app, or printed version.
TRAZE provides the history of individuals you have been in contact with, visited establishments or government agencies, used transportation and encountered logistic staff or delivery crew.
TRAZE does not provide health, medical recommendations, wellness reports nor diagnoses.