TiviApp will transform your device into a powerful Live TV media center, where you can get that same familiar experience of watching TV in your living room...
Here is a quick taste of what you can do with TiviApp:
• Load or create your own personal list of TV channels
• Play, navigate and control those channels with our easy-to-use control panel
• You can even use your own remote control to have a full "set-top box" experience
• Record your favorite TV programs by either capturing live broadcast from online streaming or by scheduling a delayed recording
• Set a TV Guide to be displayed for your selected channels, adjusted to your local time and language
• Connect to various third-party Content Providers
• Share your favorite channels or channel-lists with your friends - with just one click!
• Want to watch a movie? Enjoy our complete cinema experience with everything you need to know about your favorite movies and TV Shows
• If your Content Provider allows it - we also support Catch-Up (Archive) of all your favorite shows that you missed
And what about the content?
• We provide you with some free and publically-available channels*, which are already built-in. Some of them were constructed by our new "Generated Channels" platform that generates live experience from VOD content and podcasts. Similarly, you can create your own channels too, and even share them. We will post instructions on our site soon on how to do it: http://tiviapplive.com/
• You are free to choose YOUR OWN content as well from various free and legal sources around the globe. We provide you with a neat platform to manage the channels that suits YOU, in your language and from your country of residence.
(*) Please note that all the content provided by us is licensed by the corresponding open licenses and streaming platforms. We do not allow or promote any illegal usage of third-party content in TiviApp
So, just give us a try and enjoy your new TV experience :)
1. We support the most popular video and audio formats in all resolutions (including HD and 4K)
2. We also support the most popular web-streaming formats (*.m3u8, *.ts, *.mpd)
3. Channel-lists can be provided in the M3U format
4. TV Guides can be provided in the XMLTV format
5. Auto-detection of playable streams in web pages
6. Works on mobile phones, tablets and (of course) Android smart TV
7. We support Xtream-API providers