Olisto lets you make meaningful connections between your online services and smart devices.
Get a reminder to bring your umbrella when it will be a rainy day. Experience your soccer game to the fullest by flashing the lights and playing a song when your favorite team scores. Or automatically set the alarm, turn off the lights and reduce the heating when you leave the house or go to sleep. You set the rules, Olisto makes it happen. Without any programming!
Olisto works with many services and products, including:
• Amazon Alexa
• Google Home
• Google Assistant
• Philips Hue
• Trust Smart Home (KlikAanKlikUit)
• Home Connect (Bosch & Siemens)
• Osram lightify
• Somfy Tahoma & Protect
• Egardia (WoonVeilig)
• Smart Alarm
• Olisto Connect (for Domoticz and HTTP requests)
• Olisto Now (button widgets on your smartphone or tablet home screen)
• Soccer (European leagues like Eredivisie, Champions League, UEFA and many more)
• Google Calendar
• Google Drive
• Google Sheets
• Push notifications (messages)
• Wi-Fi connections
• Amsterdam smart city
...and many more!
Google Home & Olisto:
Now you can simply activate scenes by saying: “Hey Google, activate ”.
How to use Olisto with Google Home?
1. Install the Olisto app and create your account.
2. Link Google Home to your Olisto account: In the Google Home app, go to 'add', 'Set up device', choose 'Works with Google'. Find 'Olisto Now' and enter the account details for your Olisto account.
You can now activate any Olisto Now button by saying “Hey Google, activate ”. So create any rule you like and activate them with your voice. Like “When the 'evening' button is activated then turn on the lights and close the blinds”. Just say: “Hey Google, activate evening” and watch the magic!