Create invoices and quotes on the spot—no need to wait until you get back to the office
With Tropic Invoice, you have in your hands the ability to create bills and estimates for your clients in a simple way, with absolutely professional results that will leave a great impression.
Refrigeration technicians, customs arrangements, civil engineering, lawyers, small businesses, various credit sales...the possibilities are endless.
Invoices and quotes are similar to those created by traditional systems, but now you can carry them with you, create new ones quickly, and send them to your clients or even print them on the spot.
By combining the multimedia power of your device with the billing system, not only do you get enriched multimedia documents, but also a complete accounts-receivable helper (included) like the ones used in traditional accounting systems.
- Invoices, Quotes/Estimates and Account Receivable in one program
- Produce an invoice, quote or estimate, send it to the client by email, messaging etc. without returning to the office
- Easily send account statements to clients
- Attach pictures or audio notes to invoices, client and estimates. Speed up your operations without writing long notes
- Send photos or multimedia files to the client
- Print in bluetooth wireless printers (ESC/POS standard required)
- Statements, balance aging reports, transactions and other accounts receivable reports.
- Support for debits and credits
- Multiple currencies formats, dates and amounts
- Backup, Restore, Import and Export Data
- Several languages available
- Manage several companies in the same program
- Contact the customer with ease using the means available to your device
- Assign a geographical GPS point to a client, allowing the use of services installed in the device (Maps®, Waze® etc)
- Design your logo and stamps in simple form
- Capture customer signature using the computer screen
*Languages. English, Español, 中國傳統的, kreyòl ayisyen.
*Incluye NCF para Republica Dominicana
fakti , bòdwo.
Languages supported for Haiti