Trotec appSensors – compact precision measuring devices – can be connected to and read by MultiMeasure Mobile using wireless technology. The operation of the measuring devices as well as the data analysis are effected almost entirely by means of the app.
In addition to individual measurements the app also permits series recordings or grid measurements as multi-coloured matrix representation.
Moreover, you can create short reports, add and manage customer data as well as export and forward measurement data.
The available measuring devices permit the determination of numerous measurement parameters such as relative and absolute humidity, air temperature, air velocity, volumetric flow, wood moisture, building moisture, surface temperature, noise emission and more.
- Automatic identification of appSensors
- Simultaneous operation of several appSensors
- Quick and intuitive navigation
- Numerical measured value indication or else in form of a chart / matrix
- Integrated report function for the documentation directly on site
- PDA function for the organization of measurement data and documents
- Customer management already integrated
- Manifold analysis options directly in the app
- Storage of measured values linked to photos
- Matrix measurements, also linked to photos
- Complete data synchronization with MultiMeasure Professional via cloud