Beneficiary from VITAL Health Plan, now you can obtain information about your services and eligibility through VITAL Mobile app.
An intuitive and easy-to-navigate design that provides agility in the most convenient way possible, available in Spanish and English.
Download the VITAL Mobile app, register your account and you will be able to:
* Have easy and secure access through facial and fingerprint recognition
* Access the VITAL Plan Virtual Card from any location
* Know your eligibility status, effective date, manage care organization (MCO), primary medical group (PMG), and primary care physician (PCP)
* Schedule Virtual Appointment with the Enrollment Counselor
* Receive automated alerts and messages for enrollment changes, recertification reminders, events, open enrollment period
* Send messages to Enrollment Counselor for questions, health providers, appointments
* Locate nearby Medicaid offices and fastest routes
* Frequently Asked Questions
VITAL Plan providers and prospective beneficiaries will also be able to obtain the following services:
* Locate Medicaid Offices and Nearby Routes
* Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
* MPI search for insurer affiliation