The NachSearchApp (N.S.A.) enables a successful search for game in an intuitive way, because after the game species, starting point and distance have been determined, the app actively accompanies you during the search and automatically draws the routes you have already taken on a map (Google Maps).
Paths that have led to stalking signs are marked in green and the respective stalking sign (sweat, cut hair, ...) is recorded on the map at your request. Routes that were walked without a deer find are marked in red. This means that you no longer have to go twice and simply find your way back to the last stalking sign.
Furthermore, the location can be sent to fellow hunters and dog handlers who can easily participate in the search.
Alternatively, you can easily track your stalking route or share your location, for example in the event of an emergency, directly from the app.
This basic version sets the course for more successful searches, which can be customized with practical and helpful extensions; The basic version already offers the following features:
- Position transmission
- Tracking game walks / hunting routes
- Connection point and distance detection
- Game species detection
- Search radius around the connection point
- Automatic tracking of routes taken
- Drawing successful / unsuccessful and neutral ways
- Registration of deer signs and art
- Look up past searches in the archive