GTD Organizer is task/to-do management app, which will help you organize your stuff, powerful enough to manage your things, but simple enough to use it with pleasure.
- Nesting of tasks eg: shopping->grocery store->buy carrots.
- Tasks are grouped into contexts.
- Reminding of task's to be done.
- Clean interface.
to do, GTD, Organizer, GTD, calendar, tasks, projects, easy
Use Gmail To Do to help you manage your “to do” lists, notes/notepads, and other tasks. You can also determine which Gmail account should synchronize, either on or offline.
What is (and will) be keeping me busy
- Full tablet update to more closely resemble Google’s inspirational tablet application Gmail.
- User Sort/Filter Page(s) for the “Tasks” activity. For example, you would create a custom Page(s) with sorting and filters that you can flip between in the “Tasks” activity to best fit your needs.
- Ability to change the application theme at will.
- Add flipper navigation to the “Task View” activity for the ability to navigate to the previous or next task.
- Add more computer/foreign languages to the locale.
Visit gmail.com/tasks to learn more about Google Tasks.
Also, please tell me how I’m doing by rating and adding comments to Gmail To Do in the Android Marketplace. I also encourage submitting feature requests!
Tasks Shared is 100% based on GTD®, following its philosophy of "Collecting, Processing, Organizing, Reviewing and Doing". Amen of sharing.
Tasks Shared allows sharing only a concrete task, it not require sharing complete folders.
Organize tasks by projects, contexts and delegate it with those who share Tasks Shared with you.
Ecosystem iOS, Windows 8 and Android.
Due Today is designed to help you get organized. Create tasks and assign them to projects and contexts. You can also set reminders to help you remember those important things. You can even be reminded daily about things you didn't do yesterday.
** Includes multiple sync options **
Due Today allows you to sync with the award-winning ToodleDo service (with some limitations). We also now support synchronizing using our free sync service. Always keep your devices up-to-date with each other.
* Uses the Getting Things Done (GTD) method
* Set start dates so you won't be bothered by your tasks until the appropriate date
* Set a task as "floating" so that it will remain in your "Today" box until you complete the task
* Daily overdue reminder so you won't forget todos not finished on the previous day
* Create projects and subprojects
* Syncs with ToodleDo
* Syncs with Lakeridge Software's synchronization server
* Provides several different views for organizing your tasks
* Pin projects for quicker access to projects you work on the most
* Long-press the search button to create a task or project without leaving your current app (pre-ICS devices)
* Create daily, monthly, weekly or yearly recurring tasks
* Subtask support
* A powerful and customizable widget (in various sizes) so you can see what you need to do without opening the app
* Full support for all tablet form factors
* Superior filtering function (and the filtering can be applied to the widget as well)
* Integrated universal search
* Full support for ToodleDo statuses
* Supports the ToodleDo hotlist
PRIOR is a Perfect Daily Unit Planner for Preparing new Year.
PRIOR: The Coolest Daily Planner, Things To do List.
"Easy and Systematic planner." - Google Play review
"Must have To do planner for office worker!" - Google Play review
Have you ever considered to use Planner? Daily To do lists, Scheduler, Tasks, To do list, calendars.. How many times did you used those planners? Do you think that success people are really planning their tasks that difficult way for a whole life? So you can't success because can't do like them?
No. You can plan your life like success people. Don't be stressed. Only needed thing to you is suitable task planner. PRIOR is a suitable task planner for people who doesn't want to be complicated. PRIOR inspired from 'Do it Tomorrow..' (by Mark Forster) / GTD System / Franklin Planner.
Through PRIOR, you can..
** Easily plan your daily Task lists,
** Check Task list if you have done it,
** Set deadline, and be reminded.
** Set Importance of each Task, and sort list by their importance order,
** Move Tasks to tomorrow, to yesterday, to today, by swipe gesture, easily.
** Move Tasks to specific date by Calendar Feature.
** Shopping list, todo list, grocery list, schedule list.. Make list of ANY things to do.
** Four beautiful themes,
** Realistic design that looks like real Paper planner,
** Font that looks like hand-written,
** Easy and Efficient function to manage tasks.
** and Widgets..(even full-size of LG Optimus Vu, Vu2)
Meet amazing PRIOR. All these features, designs, and beautiful themes already included. Did we say? This cool task planner is only 1.79 USD.
Don't you decided yet? Users evaluation will help you to decide.
====== Reviews from Google play ======
★★★★★ awesome - Darius Mullins
★★★★★ Easier than other planners. It's not complicated but very functional - Jung-Hwan Hyun
★★★★★ This is my first paid app and it's great :) - yeeun Hong
★★★★☆ Easy to use. Thanks for fast feedback. - Kwang-Min Ahn
★★★★★ Other planners are complicated but this is very easy to use. - Gwan-Ho Park
Don't be stressed. PRIOR will do it all.
- Features -
* Easy to use, Easy to manage tasks
* Priority based auto sorting of tasks
* 3 steps of Importance of tasks
* Recurring Tasks
* Deadline reminder
* Beautiful themes (Brown leather, Hardpaper, Colorful, Brilliant green, Leopard)
* Beautiful Typefaces
* 2-way-backup of To do list(Local, Dropbox sync)
* Various Beautiful Widgets(1X1, 4x1, 5x1, 3x3, 4x4, 5x4, 5x5)
Google Tasks or Google Calendar sync is not supported.
PRIOR is not a diary, or a scrap book. PRIOR is task management planner. To do list app.
*Glory to the Lord Almighty*
It is the perfect tool to embrace Getting Things Done (GTD) organizational method, keeping your tasks' tracking simple and efficient. Designed specifically for Android OS to ensure perfect user experience.
GTD Task Manager can synchronize your tasks' lists or contexts with Google Tasks.
- GTD fully supported
- Tasks and projects can be grouped in different context or lists
- Tasks' alarms
- ... and much more comming!
This is an extension for "DGT GTD & ToDo" to manage your tasks with:
- Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar Widget
Setup in Pure widgets: click settings, then click "Tasks" tab, click on ‘Task Provider’ and choose "Dgt Gtd" (see screenshot)
- Agenda Widget for Android
- Executive Assistant
toodleTasks Tablet was specifically designed for tablets.
Main features include:
- Manage your lists (projects, contexts, goals, locations) and view tasks by lists
- Manage your tasks (name, project, context, goal, location, due date, due time, reminder, repeat, priority, tags, status, notes)
- Create and manage subtasks (with a toodledo pro account)
- Filter and sort tasks
- Quick-add tasks
- Full text search
- Actions on multiple tasks (assign to a list, mark complete, star, delete,...)
toodleTasks make it easy to manage your tasks and todo or implement David Allen's GTD methodology on Android Tablets
See http://www.zdnet.com/blog/mobile-news/toodletasks-hd-for-hp-touchpad-best-task-manager-review/4049 for a review of the app (on webOS)
If you are not already a toodledo user, visit the toodledo website at www.toodledo.com to get more information.
Go to the Toodledo.com web site and sign up for a free account
Keywords: Any.Do, Astrid, GTasks, Taskos, Do it (Tomorrow), wunderlist, inkpad, utlimate, todledo, todo, to-do, to-do list, todo list tasks list, GTD, Getting things done
FreeNote+ is the most convenient note app for android.
1, Unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard.
2, Text,paint,voice,photo,video...Note everything.
3, Calender,alarm,todo...Getting things done.
The smarter, faster, easier way to Note!
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
It is the Pro edition of FreeNote, all the same with the free version, except no "donate" button. Import FreeNote data into FreeNote+ using Backup/Restore function.
If it says "The license is not checked", please turn on the background data connection and try again. Once it is checked, the license will be cached in the device.
Thanks for your support!!
feature： FreeNote note everything handwriting handwritten Note taking
Recommend to work with：Facebook twitter gmail evernote catch notes noteeverything gallery
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
Calendar, GTD Tasks and Contacts - all in one! Pocket Informant is a fully integrated calendaring and GTD-based tasks solution for Android. We fuse together best-of-class calendaring with best-of-class tasks into one great solution. Even greater functionality has been added with the introduction of a Contacts view, which allows the user to fully access the Android contacts database from within Pocket Informant.
If you see disappearing sync accounts please install this app:
Version 2.0 is a major upgrade for Pocket Informant with many additional functions and features added.
What’s NEW for this release:
* Contacts View
* Multi-Select Mode in Task Views
* Multi-Select Mode in certain Calendar Views
* Pocket Informant Online Sync - Pocket Informant Online is our own Cloud sync service that also has a web interface to provide desktop access to your tasks and events. Pocket Informant is the only sync service that is feature-for-feature compatible with the Pocket Informant mobile application. This service is subscription-based, and is available for the introductory price of $15/year.
* Pocket Informant Online - As mentioned above, Pocket Informant Online is our new cloud sync service. You can sign up for Pocket Informant Online at www.webis.net. Once signed up, you can sync your events and tasks. Unlike Google Calendar/Tasks and Toodledo, Pocket Informant Online is a feature for feature match for task and event syncing. We will be adding features to Pocket Informant Online as time goes on, so please keep an eye on our website for the latest information.
* All Pocket Informant syncing is managed by the Android Sync Manager
* Multiple Accounts of the same sync type can be used at the same time.
* Now supports multiple internal Event and Task calendars
* ICS Support
* Ability to switch view modes on tablets between the Tablet View and Phone View.
❖ Fully integrated Calendar and Task Management
❖ Month, Day, Week, Column Week, Agenda, Task and Contacts Views
❖ Swipe between Months, Days, and Weeks
❖ Pre-made filters to quickly find selected Tasks
❖ Templates for Events and Tasks
❖ Ability to show/hide different Android calendars
❖ Optional Time-Bar and Mini-Text views for Calendar Month View
❖ Custom time/date selection controls for easy modification and navigation in main view
❖ Easily accessible commands for events or tasks directly from main views
❖ Highly configurable interface (with more than 100 different options!)
HOW DOES THIS DIFFER FROM OTHER TASK MANAGERS?
Proper task management is essential, but it’s only part of the picture. Pocket Informant is a full-features PIM, so it lets you focus on everything you do in a day - not just your tasks list. We believe bringing your appointments and tasks together in one place is more efficient than working in isolated calendar and task management systems. Pocket Informant is designed to be completely flexible, allowing you to choose the style of task management that works best for you.
For years, these and numerous other features have made Pocket Informant a must-have tool for school teachers, soccer moms, salesmen and executives alike.
Tasks To Do is an easy to use, full-featured task list app. Use it as a checklist, in a GTD style or however you want.
Tasks To Do Pro syncs with Google Tasks and Toodledo.
A trial version is available at http://www.refined-apps.com
For questions, remarks, suggestions or feedback mail us at email@example.com
---- Features ------------
✓ As many task list views as you like
✓ Current design style
✓ Supports phones & tablets (split-screen layout etc.)
✓ Translations to English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Chinese
✓ Customizable Categories (for filtering and sorting)
✓ 5 Priority levels
✓ 4 Tasks states (Not started / started / waiting / done)
✓ Due date & time
✓ Repeating tasks
✓ Reminders / Alerts (including sound/vibration settings)
✓ with www.toodledo.com (great to sync a phone with a tablet)
✓ with Google Tasks (all lists)
✓ A new widget is available on Android >= 3.0 supporting scrolling, resizing, light/dark theme, customization of font size, displayed fields, touch actions, ...
✓ On Android 2.3 - 3.2 the "old" widgets come in 4 sizes (4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4) with light & dark theme
✓ "Icons-Only" widgets to add tasks and sync manually
✓ On Android >= 4.2, the widgets can be used on the lockscreen
✓ Fast task creation from widget
✓ Fast task creation by long-pressing the search button in any app
✓ Support for the Google Now "note to self" command
✓ Supports other calendar apps (e.g. HebDate Hebrew Calendar and OI Calendar Picker)
✓ Quick Search
✓ Voice recognition
✓ Flexible sorting options
✓ Flexible filter options (task state, due date, category, ...)
✓ Can display tasks of multiple categories in a single list (instead of a separate list per category/folder)
✓ Sharing of tasks (e.g. for printing, mailing, ...)
✓ No ads
---- Pro vs. Free Version ------------
Tasks To Do Pro includes all the features of Tasks To Do Free plus:
✓ Bidirectional synchronization of all your Google Tasks / gTasks lists
✓ Bidirectional synchronization with Toodledo (www.toodledo.com)
. - Great to sync your tasks between your phone and your android tablet
. - Tasks in Toodledo can be synced with many other tools (Google Calendar, Outlook, ...). For an overview, see http://www.toodledo.com/tools/directory.php)
✓ More configuration options for the widgets
✓ Lockscreen widgets (Android >= 4.2)
✓ No ads
You can easily transfer your tasks from the free to the pro version via the backup feature.
---- Requested Permissions ------------
For basic functionality:
✓ "android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" to write backups on the sd-card
✓ "android.permission.VIBRATE" to be able to vibrate when an alert is triggered
✓ "android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED" to reactivate alerts after booting
✓ "com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE" to check the license
✓ "com.als.taskstodo.READ_TASK_DATA" and "com.als.taskstodo.WRITE_TASK_DATA" for protected access to Task To Do's task data
For synchronization with www.toodledo.com and Google Tasks:
✓ "android.permission.INTERNET" to exchange data with www.toodledo.com and Google Tasks
✓ "android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" to test if the phone is online
✓ "android.permission.AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS", "android.permission.WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS" and "android.permission.MANAGE_ACCOUNTS" to create the Toodledo account in android
✓ "android.permission.READ_SYNC_SETTINGS" to trigger the manual synchronization
✓ "android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS" to find the Toodledo/Google Tasks accounts for synchronization
✓ "android.permission.USE_CREDENTIALS" to access the toodledo/Google Task passwords for synchronization
This is the WotsNext Plus key that enables the Plus features in your version of WotsNext. The WotsNext to-do list application needs to also be installed with this license key. Email WotsNext Support using the Email Developer link below if you have any issues with this Plus license key.
FEATURES IN PLUS VERSION :
* Quick and easy to create, edit and mark tasks off
* View tasks by day, week or month with the Calendar Views
* Ability to view two days in Day Calendar View in landscape mode on 10" tablets and most 7" newer tabets
* Ability to view two weeks in Week Calendar View in landscape mode on 10" tablets and most 7" newer tabets
* Assign user-defined categories to tasks
* Assign priorities to tasks
* Repeat tasks when completed - daily, weekly or monthly
* Set alarms to notify you when tasks are due
* Re-occurring alarm notifications until cleared
* Daily notifications of your day’s tasks
* Search for tasks and calendar events
* Quick filters to allow you to quickly filter the task list to easy see what’s coming up
* Swipe task to set it complete
* Auto-deletion of completed tasks
* Display calendar events stored in your device’s Google Calendar
* Synchronize your tasks and categories with all your devices running WotsNext Plus
* Export tasks in CSV or HTML formats for viewing and printing
* Access your Cloud storage to export files, sync devices and backup your data to. Currently Dropbox and Box are supported with Google Drive coming soon
* Daily backup of all your data to SD Card or even your Cloud storage with WotsNext Plus
* 6 Color themes to choose from
* Home Screen widgets to suit all versions of Android. A new version takes advantage of features in new Android versions. For Android 4.2+ users, the widget can be placed on the Lock Screen
* More features are on their way...
Keywords: wotsnext, wots next to do, to-do, list, personal task manager, day planner, daily planner, GTD, getting things done, organizer, checklist, task list, cloud, synchronize
Antair Notes is the easiest, most intuitive note taking application you'll ever use.
*** Now with password protection for your notes and lists! ***
You can takes notes of your office meetings or class lectures. You can create detailed personal notes. You can also easily create shopping lists, TODO lists, and checklists for getting things done.
Now with password protection! You can use the application as a diary or personal journal, and feel safe knowing that no-one will be able to view or edit your personal and protected notes and lists. There's even a password reminder feature should you ever forget your password.
- Create personal notes, class notes, office meeting notes, TODO lists, task lists, shopping lists, and check lists for getting things done (GTD).
- Password protection for your notes and lists, with a password reminder feature should you ever forget your password.
- Customize each note with a full selection of fonts, note colors, text colors, and text sizes.
- An integrated spell-checker for your notes and lists.
- Portrait and landscape modes with a unique way of working in each perspective.
- Full search capabilities.
- Easy browsing through existing notes.
- If your device has email setup, you can email your notes to yourself or others.
- Add your friends and family
- Share your lists with them
- Have an opinion about what's for dinner? Up vote that steak or down vote those lima beans
- Sort your items into categories or tag them with a priority
- NEW: Drag and Drop Sorting!
- Never lose your lists. Syncs with our website!
- Access your lists online at cloudlist.quarterstaf.com
Note: Widgets will not work when the app is stored on the SD Card.
Explanation of Permissions
Course (Network-Based) location
- Our ads require to know your general location so we can serve proper ads. For example, if you're in China, it makes sense to serve you chinese ads.
Full Internet Access
- We need to connect to our server in order to sync your account
Read Contact Data
- We actually don't use this right now, but we did and plan to again. We would like to simplify the friend adding process by browsing through your contact data.
Please let us know if any these explanations are not clear. We would be happy to discuss this in more detail with you.
Keywords: grocery, shopping list, to-do list, GTD, chores, task list,
Send us your throughts at firstname.lastname@example.org!
* Capture Everything *
Task details include: Due Date and Time, Start Date and Time, Contexts, Tags, Priority, Notes
Add to current GTD Lists: Inbox, Next Actions, Waiting For
Track the things you want to work on later through Scheduled, Planned and Sometime lists
Keep track of your long term Outcomes in the Areas, Goals and Visions lists
* Get Things Done Now *
Sort Lists by Due Date, Context, Priority etc
Filter lists by Contexts and Tags etc
Repeating tasks. Tasks repeat by minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, days of the week, nth day of the month
Bulk editing of the lists to move tasks, delete tasks, add tasks to Projects
* Plan your Projects *
Plan your Projects in detail and add all Tasks to the Planned list
Drag and Drop to order the tasks.
Project view keep track of all your project lists
* Additional Features *
Beautiful Widgets that are re-sizable, scroll-able and configurable.
Quick add from the widget
Backup and Restore
Dropbox Cloud Backup/Restore
* Upgrade to EveryTask Plus *
The upgrade will unlock the following features
- Backup/Restore to Dropbox
- Backup/Restore to Device
- Sync with Toodledo
* Toodledo Sync (Available with the EveryTask Plus Upgrade) *
Sync all task elements with Toodledo
Projects are synced to Parent tasks for users with Pro accounts
Toodledo Folders are synced to Areas in the app.
Toodledo tasks with Reference and Cancelled status are not synced.
* No Ads *
EveryTask is Ad-Free
GTD, Getting Things Done, to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad, Toodledo, Sync
Chaos Control is based on best ideas of GTD (Getting Things Done) methodology created by David Allen. Whether you are running a business, launching an app, working on a project or simply planning your holiday trip, Chaos Control is perfect to help you manage your goals, handle your priorities and organize your tasks to get things done.
Chaos Control is all about managing your tasks efficiently. No matter if you are launching a startup or simply creating a grocery list, you will be delighted how easy to do it with Chaos Control. And the best part — you can do both heavyweight project planning and simple things like shopping list management in one flexible app. Which is, by the way, available across all major mobile and desktop platforms with seamless sync.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS:
1) Define your goals
Success in business, studying, sport and personal life starts with setting goals. Write down your goals and desired outcomes to make them real
2) Plan your success
Write down tasks and actions needed to achieve your goals in Projects. Each Project is a combination of a goal and corresponding action list
3) Make it happen
Use Daily Plan and Contexts in order to sort your tasks by date, place, tools and people. This smart task lists will help you on your journey
4) Stay on track
Put all the incoming tasks and notes in Chaos Box in order to process them later, when the important stuff is done
The app is build with particular audience in mind: creative people. Designers, writers, developers, startup owners, entrepreneurs of all kinds and pretty much anyone with ideas and desire to make them happen. We combined the power of GTD and best practices of task management with convenient UI to provide perfect solution for such tasks as:
✔ personal goal setting
✔ task management
✔ time management
✔ planning your business and personal activities
✔ building your routine
✔ handling simple to do lists, checklists and shopping lists
✔ catching your ideas and thoughts to process them later
★ Seamless cloud sync across all major mobile and desktop platforms
★ GTD-inspired Projects and Contexts powered with Folders, sub-folders and sub-contexts
★ Repeating Tasks (daily, weekly, monthly and chosen days of the week)
★ Cloud data backup
★ Setting a pin-code for the app
★ Export to calendar
★ Chaos Box - Inbox for your unstructured tasks, notes, memos, ideas and thoughts. Great tool for staying on track inspired by GTD ideas
★ Notes for tasks, projects, folders and contexts
★ Flexible reminders
★ Fast and smart search
UNLOCK CHAOS CONTROL PREMIUM FOR $4,99:
★ Seamless sync across all your devices running pretty much any major mobile or desktop platform
★ Cloud data backup
★ Recurring tasks for managing activities that happen regularly
★ Nested folders and contexts for better projects and tasks structuring
★ Due Tomorrow task list for planning your activities for tomorrow
★ Weekly Digest: tasks of the current week in one handy task list
★ App pin-code: secure your data with a secure passcode
We tried to make David Allen and fellow GTD - addicts proud. Please let us know what you think about the app.
Keywords: gtd, context, task, to-do, list, manager, inbox, project, goal, done, time, grocery, checklist, planner, note, todo, wunderlist, clear