This is a really useful app for Shiatsu students, practitioners and teachers. You can discover where the meridians are, and find out about all the acupoints, their locations and functions, both in TCM and lay terms. One of the best things is that you can search - by symptom, body part, point name and number. To have this resource on your phone or tablet means that you can check details quickly wherever you are. A great new product.
A useful, interactive app. Great for students. Easy to use.
Spelling errors It's very interactive and would have more stars but I would rather not be consistently pointing out spelling mistakes, finding it hard to understand and guess.
* New navigation style: invert Rotate and Pan, with an option to return to the previous style
* New navigation tutorial
* Indications improved
* Japanese ideograms for the points of CV and GV
* Improve category names
* Swipe to close lateral menu
* Increase pressure area for checkboxes and crosses to close
* Update of various modules to handle better the latest versions of Android and iOS
* Minor bugs fixed