6 Reasons why you should try the ‘ATsWeatherToGo’ mobile weather app:
1. It’s FREE!
2. Shows weather data (including lightning) that other apps charge for.
3. Predicts tornadoes before they develop; no other app can do this.
4. Allows you to enter 16 custom locations for alerts: home, school, work, etc.
5. Covers all seasons and travels across the country.
6. Built by a Meteorologist with your safety in mind.
Website for more information including a video tutorial: AaronTuttleWeather.com/app-overview/
Access the menu by touching the 3 dash symbol in the upper left next to the logo or simply swipe the screen to the right. Activate the SAF-T-Net feature to receive weather alerts.
Aaron Tuttle is an Oklahoma Meteorologist with the federal government that works on weather radar safety systems. He also spent a decade in local TV news protecting millions from severe storms. Place your trust in the hands of this severe weather expert and try ATsWeatherToGo today!
"Your weather, anywhere." – Meteorologist Aaron Tuttle, ATsWeatherToGo
• Current weather conditions with an hour by hour 24-hour forecast
• 7 day forecast and long-range outlooks
• Life-saving watches & warnings
• Advanced radar with weather type depiction
• Hi-Resolution OK NEXRAD sites
• Hurricane and severe storm tracking
• Lightning in the area alerts with graphical display
• Storm Prediction Center Outlooks
• Personalized push notifications to your specific location
• Blog style weather related discussions, graphics and video
• Live severe weather coverage
• Social Media integration
• Upload damage photos directly to your emergency management (OK only)
If you enjoy the app please let others know by leaving an honest, positive review.