Tynker is the #1 Kids Coding platform! Over 60 million kids and thousands of schools use Tynker's award-winning curriculum to learn to code!
Strengthen your child’s educational foundation with step-by-step tutorials that teach kids coding in a way they enjoy. Your child will learn as they build games and apps.
Learn to code with Tynker!
*** Parents’ Choice Gold Award
*** Academics' Choice Award
*** Tillywig Brain Child Award
*** Selected for Everyone Can Code program by Apple
*** Editor's Choice, Children's Technology Review
*** Rated 5 stars for Engagement, Common Sense Media
*** Featured by Apple in Education, Kids, and Best New Apps
*** Rated “Best for 8-14” by USA Today
• Learn to code by playing puzzles and games
• Use block coding to create games, math art, apps, and more
• Use loops, conditional statements, functions, and subroutines to find treasure
• Learn sequencing and pattern recognition while collecting candy
• Switch between block coding and Swift
• Learn to program games, and apps
• Over 200 starter tutorials included
LEARNING WITH BARBIE™
• Explore 6 careers with Barbie™ “You Can Be Anything”
• Use programming to animate characters, create music, and more
Tynker’s coding games teach kids important lessons and skills. Program games, and more with Tynker – download now!
Subscribe to Tynker to access premium content. Choose between the following auto-renewing subscription options:
- Mobile Plan - 6.99 per month or 59.99 per year
Prices in USD and may vary by location.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed and canceled by visiting the Google Play app and clicking on your profile icon. Refunds are not available for unused portions of a subscription per Google Play policy.
What is Tynker?
Computer programming is a 21st century skill that kids can start learning at any age. While coding with Tynker, kids apply critical thinking, pattern recognition, focus, problem solving, debugging, resilience, sequencing, spatial visualization, and algorithmic thinking. The Tynker visual language makes it easy for them to learn and apply concepts like conditional logic, repetition, variables, and functions – the same coding concepts as any mainstream programming language.