DISCOVER! LEARN! HINDSIGHT!
The most popular historical routes of Turkey and the world are waiting for you! Your travels will now be more enjoyable with beautiful historical routes prepared for you, including written, audio and video narrations...
LET YOUR GUIDE TELL, YOU LISTEN!
History lovers will now experience instructive and very enjoyable moments in their travels with the Audio and Video Travel Guide of Historical Routes...
Are you ready to explore Istanbul with dozens of routes, each more impressive than the other, that drags people into the depths of history in Istanbul, one of the most ancient cities in the world, which was the capital of three great empires, the Roman Empire, the Eastern Roman Empire and the Ottoman Empire for 1600 years?
• Topkapi Palace with all its details
• Everything About Hagia Sophia
• Room Room Harem Life
• Süleymaniye Complex
• From Fatih, the Center of Science, to Zeyrek
• From Eyüp Sultan to İdris Hill
• From Hippodrome to Sultanahmet
and with other historical routes that will be published soon, you can start exploring Istanbul!
Anatolian lands, one of the oldest geographies where human beings have lived since the Paleolithic period, have been the intersection point of many historical cultures, civilizations living in these lands have left a permanent mark on the golden pages of history with beautiful and fascinating artifacts in every corner of Anatolia. With Historical Routes, are you ready to explore this ancient geography with magnificent and immersive routes without skipping any details?
• Roman Empire from Selcuk to Ephesus
• Mardin, Capital of Artuqids
• Şanlıurfa, City of Prophets
• Everyone's Eyes on Him: Tarsus
• Aydınoğulları from Tire to Birgi
• Hatay, the Sultan of the East and the West
• Adana, Capital of Ramazanoğulları
and with other historical routes that will be published soon, you can start exploring Turkey!
EXPLORE THE WORLD
Are you ready to explore the world with dozens of historical routes that present to you the civilizations that have lived in different geographies of the world since the first day of human existence and the artifacts they left in the regions where they lived?
• Jerusalem, Capital of Religions
• Italy, the Land of the Renaissance
• A Civilization Beyond Imagination: Andalusia
• Mecca, The Birthplace of Islam
• Hz. Medina, Capital of Mohammed
• Damascus, Pearl of the Middle East
• Uzbekistan from Samarkand to Bukhara
• Bosnia and Herzegovina in the Footsteps of the Ottomans
and you can start exploring the world with other historical routes coming soon!
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Historical Routes aims to be Turkey's most advanced travel guide with the most content by including new routes. By following us on our website, you can be informed about the new historical routes to be published...
You can also follow Talha UĞURLUEL on social media to be informed about the new historical routes to be published...