Btrack comes with three different mobile applications that sum up with a whole package of most powerful school bus tracking system which purely provides SAFETY, SAVINGS and SERVICE.
• Safety — For increased student safety, track all buses in real -time so parents may be informed of the actual arrival time of the buses, reducing the time kids have to wait, exposed to bad weather or any other dangers. Notifications may also be set up to ensure that school managers receive a message the moment buses enter a no-go zone, or drivers engage in dangerous driving.
• Cost- savings — Monitor bus driving behaviour to make sure drivers operate their buses effectively, eliminating unwanted idling, observing speed limitations and not using detours. And because GPS tracking is considered an anti- theft device by most insurance providers, you can save on insurance costs, as well.
• Time — Avoid time- consuming the manual assortment of fleet activity required for condition reports and conformity With GPS tracking this information is instantly gathered and documented, which will save time and reduces errors for both drivers and school managers.
• Better fleet maintenance — Enhance the regularity and timeliness of preventive maintenance with automated GPS tracking on buses. Know ahead of time when bus servicing is due to reduce downtime and undesired equipment failures, as well as allowing the required time to schedule alternative buses. Accurate usage tracking also means much better guarantee recovery — another expense saving.
• Succeed — GPS tracking does not only make a school bus fleet much more profitable; students, parents and government departments also benefit. By highlighting the advantages of real -time GPS tracking, school bus businesses can tender for services agreements much more efficiently, with a higher possibility of winning valuable routes.
bTrack works both with any GPS device or no GPS device.
If your fleet is already gathering GPS data or not, that does not matter, you are bTrack Ready!