The Traffic Criminal Guide application is published free of charge and without advertisements so that the traffic police, gendarmerie, traffic police officers and honorary traffic inspectors can do their job more easily.
It contains all the information such as traffic fines for the year 2023, penalty points, penalty points, seizure of driving license, etc.
In addition, you can access the driver's license classes and the penalties regulated according to the law numbered 4925 and the Dangerous Goods Transportation Penalties issued by the Decree Law No. 655.
By using the EXECUTION module in the Tools section, you can record all the inspections you have made, all the fines you have cut, and see how much work you have done in the date range you want.
When you open the Execution module from the TOOLS section on the homepage of the application, a window opens where you can enter the works you have done for the current calendar day. You can enter a new penalty by pressing the blue + sign at the bottom right, and you can see the summary of your actions that day with the get summary button at the top left.
If you wish, you can change the date by pressing the leftmost date on this page to see your old-dated actions or make changes.
When you want to search between certain dates, you can enter the ARCHIVE section by pressing the 3 dots at the top right. In this section, after searching between two dates, you can see your summary of that day in detail by clicking on the date you want from the list.
- You can calculate how much you can load by using the Tonnagematic side application.
- Calculation of age day by day with age calculation.
- Convert alcohol ratios to promil, ethanol, bac and MMOL/L units.
- Calculating which speed and penalty points are given to which speed with the Speedmatik application.
- Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure authorization document types.
- Table of essential defects.
- Calculating the speed of the vehicle from the brake trace on the road.
- Comparison of old and new driving license types.
- License exemptions for electric bikes and motorcycles.
- Traffic signs and their meanings.
- Fines that honorary traffic inspectors can write.
- Penalties that public order teams can write.
- Provincial license plate CODES and city phone codes
- Country plate codes and international dialing codes
CALCULATING SPEED FROM BRAKE LEAD
FUNDAMENTAL DEFECTS IN TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS
USE OF TACHOGRAPH
TYPES OF CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY
LICENSE RESTRICTION CODES
TRAFFIC SIGNS (SIGN)
PROVINCIAL PLATE CODES
COUNTRY PLATE CODES
PROVINCIAL PHONE CODES
INTERNATIONAL PHONE CODES
The laws you can find in the newly added laws and regulations section are:
Road Traffic Regulation
Highway Traffic Law
Road Transport Regulation
Regulation on Collection of Traffic Fines
Service Transport Regulation
Directive on Measures to be Taken in Traffic Controls and Traffic Accidents
This application has been made so that the traffic policemen, gendarmes and honorary traffic inspectors working in the traffic can more easily access the contents of the penalty clauses.
AVOID OUR STOLEN AND IMPACTS!!!