The program "TOPO" is intended for calculating tasks for reconnaissance and topographic and geodetic training.
The program includes:
1. "OIL-1000" - calculation of the distance, angle and height using the formula of the thousandth.
2. "PGZ" - a direct geodetic task, the calculation of the coordinates of the target.
3. "OGZ" - the inverse geodetic problem, the calculation of the directional angle and distance to the target (benchmark).
4. "CH" - conjugate observation, calculation of the coordinates of the target (benchmark) with the help of two observation points.
5. "BL <=> XY" - the translation of geographic coordinates into full squares and vice versa.
6. "WGS84 <=>SK42" - transfer of coordinates from one coordinate system to another.
7. "WGS84 <=> SK42 by GPS" - automatic transfer of coordinates to the coordinate system - 42 according to the data of the built-in GPS receiver.
8. "Convergence of the meridian" - calculation of the convergence of the meridian.
9. "Short base" - calculation of the coordinates of the firing position using a short base.
10. "Serifs" - calculation of serifs
- Direct notch on measured angles
- Direct serration oriented instrument
- Polar serif (two options)
- Resection of measured angles
- Reset by instrument oriented
11. "Calculation of the angle of the sun" - the calculation of the directional angle of the sun without the NSA
12. "Angle translation" - translation of degrees to directional angles and vice versa.
13. "Zone" - recalculation of coordinates in an adjacent zone