A simple and practical vector editor for your Android Device. You can create shapes, edit svg code, manage gradients and shades of colors, enter text, customize the font style and introduce a set of icons to customize. You can set the size of the canvas in eight convenient unit of measure: pixels, centimeters, millimeters, inches, points, picas, ems and exs. The editor also contains a useful menu for managing the views of your creations and a panel where svg copy or paste the image you have generated during the design of the design.
Release 1.5.0/20/09/2016 - Good news: now you can export your project as png and pdf format and save vector graphics as svg format
• Vector Editor: Pencil tool, line tool, vector tools, square and circle tool;
• Zoom Manager;
• Svg Editor with source panel;
• Advanced insertion of the text and advanced font management;
• Working with the style and colors of the forms;
• Clipboard, undo / redo and duplicate;
• Management arrangements and alignments of the forms;
• Set of ready-made icons: basic, flowchart, nature, arrows, user interface, social web, etc ..;
• Setting the views of the design: wireframe and normal;
• Advanced color management: solid color, linear gradient and radial gradient.