● The first definitive series of junior high school entrance exam preparations created by the development team of educational apps with 1 million users!
● 100 carefully selected questions after analyzing 10 years of past questions from famous schools!
● Master the frequently used field of junior high school entrance exams, “three-dimensional cutting”!
◆ What kind of teaching material is the ultimate three-dimensional "cutting"?
This is a teaching material app that contains 100 questions of "solid cutting", a field that frequently appears in junior high school entrance examinations, and you can freely rotate and cut the reproduced solids while learning.
We condensed the know-how of Hanamaru Lab, which develops the ThinkThink application for cultivating thinking skills with 1 million users, and the know-how of the famous cram school Hanamaru Gakushukai, which teaches junior high school entrance exams. Cultivate a sense of "imagining the cut" in the problem.
100 questions that cover the pattern are analyzed by analyzing the three-dimensional cutting problems that were actually asked in the junior high school entrance exam calculations over the past 10 years.
Why is three-dimensional cutting important?
- Frequent field of junior high school entrance examination. Accurate drawing of the cross section is essential!
Solid cutting is a frequent and important area in junior high school entrance exams. It is often asked as a big question, and there are many cases where all the big questions are dropped if the cut surface cannot be drawn accurately. The ability to accurately imagine and draw cross-sectional views is a major prerequisite for tackling problems.
- It's hard to learn with a blackboard or paper!
It has been said that three-dimensional cutting is difficult to deal with because it requires advanced spatial recognition and image manipulation skills. No matter how much you learn on a flat surface such as a blackboard or paper, even if you think you understand it at that time, there are many cases where you lose it completely when the angle changes or the cutting point changes. There must be many families who have tried cutting vegetables and sponges at home through trial and error, but it was difficult to reproduce complicated shapes and cut surfaces with this method, and it was not suitable for repetitive learning.
- Master it for a big advantage!
Even though it is an important field, the fact that many students struggle is a big advantage if you master it. "Ultimate 3D " realizes 3 points: (1) While moving and cutting the 3D by yourself, (2) Carefully selected frequently asked junior high school entrance exam questions, (3) Learning repeatedly according to the three principles, This is the only app that allows you to specialize in three-dimensional cutting with a completely different approach from what you have learned so far.
◆Three principles of three-dimensional cutting
1. "Coplanar": "If there are two points on the same plane, the cut will always pass through the straight line connecting the two points. Therefore, points on the same plane can be connected.
2. "Parallel": If the faces are parallel, the cut lines on each face will always be parallel. Therefore, if a line has already been drawn on surface B parallel to surface A, a straight line can be drawn on surface A through the point and parallel to the line on surface B.
3. "Extension": By extending the cut line and the side of the solid, you can find the point where the cut passes through outside the solid at the intersection. You can draw a line from the found point using 1. "coplanar" and 2. "parallel".
◆Purpose of this material
Japanese junior high school entrance exams are full of interesting and wonderful problems that challenge pure thinking and imagination.
We believe that the act of confronting and unraveling these problems should be an exciting experience accompanied by intellectual excitement.
On the other hand, it is also true that because of the high level of thinking and imagination required, the results of traditional paper and blackboard learning tended to be seen as an "innate sense."
We hope that junior high school entrance exam calculations will be a learning experience accompanied by intellectual dynamism that everyone can work on with excitement. I made it a theme.
Because it is an app, you can reproduce it as if you were picking up the three-dimensional object. As I enjoyed learning while rotating and cutting a perfectly reproduced three-dimensional object, I became able to imagine any cut surface, reproduce, turn and cut the three-dimensional object in my head without relying on techniques or memorization. To go.
We believe that being able to turn a weak point into a strong point will lead to solid self-confidence for children, and that the spatial awareness that is cultivated will be a great asset even after taking the exam, going beyond the framework of "study".
◆How to use
・Select the question you want to play from the question selection screen.
・By pressing each of the three buttons (three principles of three-dimensional cutting) at the bottom right of the play screen and tapping the side you want to draw a line on, you can draw a line only if you answer correctly.
・When all the lines that make up the cut are drawn, the play result will be displayed.
・Every time you finish solving one question, you will be able to play the next one.