Review anytime anywhere with this Pocket Reviewer. Study different subjects covered by exams, this app will help you pass CLE - Criminologist Licensure Exam / Criminology Board Exams.
- Practise Multiple Choice Exams
- Choose different color themes
- Track and beat your scores
A person is deemed to be engaged in the practice of Criminology if he holds himself out to the public in any of the following capacities:
● As a professor, instructor or teacher in Criminology in any university, college or school duly recognized by the government and teaches any of the following subjects: (a) Law Enforcement Administration, (b) Criminalists, (c) Correctional Administration, (d) Criminal Sociology and allied subjects, and (e) other technical and specialized subjects in the Criminology curriculum provided by the Department of Education.
● As law enforcement administrator, executive, adviser, consultant or agent in any government or private agency.
● As technician in dactyloscopy, ballistics, questions documents, police photography, lie detection, forensic chemistry and other scientific aspects of crime detection.
● As correctional administrator, executive supervisor, worker or officer in any correctional and penal institution.
● As counselor, expert, adviser, researcher in any government or private agency on any aspects of criminal research or project involving the causes of crime, juvenile delinquency, treatment of offenders, police operations, law enforcement administration, scientific criminal investigation or public welfare administration.