Halal food affects the acceptance of dua, prayer and generally good deeds according to Islam. HalalGuide helps you avoid what is forbidden and eat what is permitted.
· MAP: halal cafes and restaurants, canteens, grocery stores, butcher shops, hotels, confectionery shops, clothing boutiques, madrassas and mosques, bookstores, foundations and sports institutions;
· FILTER: by halal certification by local authorities, average bill and rating, free parking and proximity;
· CHECK: list of food additives divided into categories of halal, haram and doubtful;
· NAMAZ: times of prayer in all parts of the world, education of namaz for men and women, theoretical knowledge and practice with pictures and audio;
· DUA: list of various duas for events in life;
· QUESTION TO THE IMAM: the opportunity to ask a competent imam a religious question;
· QURAN: reading the Holy Book;
· SADAKA: charity to mosques, foundations and good projects;
· QURBAN: performing Qurban online in a few clicks;
· QIBLA: the right direction towards the Kaaba;
· NOTIFICATIONS: the onset of prayer and 30 minutes before its end;
· LANGUAGES: English, Turkish, Kazakh and Russian.