- FREE 30-DAY TRIAL -
NEW 18th edition content with over 600 new and revised monographs. Try the integrated calculators, view pill images, listen to audio pronunciations, and get exclusive access to official drugguide.com FREE for 30 days.
DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE FEATURES:
• 1,700+ monographs — covering 5,000+ trade name and generic meds
• Audio pronunciations — to learn new drug names
• Pill images — to visually confirm drug forms
• Regular updates — featuring new FDA approvals and prescribing changes
• Critical safety alerts and warnings
• Highlighted Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS)
• Pharmacology, Natural & Herbal, Canadian, and Combination Rx indexes
• Canadian-specific content, including Canadian trade names and drugs specifically approved for use in Canada
• Ideal for courses in nursing programs covering drugs, drug administration and preparation for NCLEX-RN & NCLEX-PN exam.
• Trusted companion for practicing nurses, physicians & pharmacists.
EXCLUSIVE UNBOUND FEATURES
• IV calculators for drips and dosing — fully integrated
• Highlighting and note-taking within entries
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
• Alerts communication feature that delivers the latest information about Davis's Drug Guide as well as 'Drug of the Week'
• Enhanced Search to find Rx medications quickly
• Access to the official DrugGuide.com website (after subscription purchase)
MORE ABOUT DAVIS DRUG GUIDE
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses and MDs delivers trusted, regularly updated information on more than 5,000 medications. Each drug monograph, with its focus on safety, includes details on pharmacokinetics, dosing, side effects, interactions, assessment, and more.
DRUG INTERACTIONS UPGRADE OPTION:
Add Drug Interactions from The Medical Letter to your Davis’s Drug Guide app. Once your Davis Drug Guide paid subscription is active, you can easily add a 1-year subscription to Drug Interactions -- the most trusted drug interaction checker available.
• Initial purchase includes a 1-year subscription with regular content updates.
• Your subscription will automatically renew annually, and your account will be charged the renewal rate of $34.99 unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours before the conclusion of the one-year subscription period.
• If you do not choose to renew, you can continue to use the product but will not receive content updates.
Authors: April Hazard Vallerand, PhD, RN, FAAN; Cynthia A. Sanoski, BS, PharmD, FCCP, BCPS
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine