Five best-selling nursing apps combine to form the premier, integrated clinical nursing solution. Use valuable tools to find and apply the information you need.
“Nursing Central contains everything a nurse needs at the bedside. It’s a must-have for nurses and nursing students.”
-Brent Thompson, PhD, RN, West Chester University
PLEASE NOTE: Current customers and institutional subscribers can use this app to download content to their devices.
ABOUT NURSING CENTRAL
Nursing Central helps nurses and students be more efficient by providing detailed information on diseases, tests, drugs, and procedures where and when it is needed. The moment a question arises you can consult the updating database of 5,000 drugs, find a definition in the dictionary with 75,000+ entries, interpret hundreds of laboratory and diagnostic tests, and consult the latest disease information. You can also search the entire PubMed database or study unfamiliar topics using the exclusive study system - Grasp™, all from your mobile device
Five best-selling nursing applications combine to form Nursing Central.
DAVIS’S DRUG GUIDE
Refer to regularly updated information on dosing, contraindications, drug interactions, and patient education for more than 5,000 medications.
TABER’S MEDICAL DICTIONARY
Define over 75,000 medical terms and enhance learning with images, videos, and audio pronunciations.
DAVIS’S LABORATORY AND DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Access rationale and results for tests as well as pretest requirements, intratest procedures, and post-test patient care.
DISEASES AND DISORDERS
Review complete coverage of more than 250 medical conditions.
Connect to the full PubMed journal citations and abstracts database on your mobile device. Stay up to date with your favorite nursing and medical journals with Prime Journals, perform powerful searches, receive suggestions on relevant articles with Prime ForYou, link directly to the publisher’s full text, and share articles via email or social media. Visually explore the literature using Grapherence®, a unique way to find related and relevant articles.
• Receive 1-year of drug updates
• Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• Consult trusted disease and test information
• Jump quickly between resources using Cross Links
• View thousands of colorful images, figures, and videos
• Learn on the go with our exclusive study system - Grasp™
• Access the full PubMed database
• Use the Full Text Search to help find topics across all resources
• Bookmark important entries with “Favorites”
• Get access to Nursing Central website for one year
DRUG AND CONTENT UPDATE RENEWAL
• After initial Nursing Central purchase you will receive updates for one year
• After one year, you can purchase updates for an additional year, at the discounted rate of $99.99. If you do not choose to purchase, you can continue to use the product but will not receive updates.
• If you purchase updates, they will automatically renew annually at the renewal rate ($99.99) and charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase, unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of the one-year subscription period.
• Account will be charged ($99.99) for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the yearly subscription term.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.