The Nephrology Guide of the Massachusetts General Hospital is an up-to-date, quick reference for the diagnosis and management of patients with acute and chronic kidney disease as well as common electrolyte and acid-base disorders. It was developed for generalists—students,
residents, primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants—as well as nephrology fellows, attendings, and dialysis nurses.
Over 150 topics are authored by nephrology experts at the Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) and include more than 320 tables, charts, figures, images, and carefully organized lists. Hard to find information such as considerations for special populations (e.g., patients with diabetes, cancer, lupus, HIV) are also included. The Guide is fully integrated with Unbound Medicine’s Prime PubMed allowing users to link from literature references to full citations, abstracts, and full-text journal articles provided by the publisher.
With the Guide you can:
* Consult more than 150 topics in bulleted, fast-read format
* Review 320+ tables with quick synopses of clinical considerations
* Find detailed sections on dialysis and kidney transplantation
* Stay current with regular updates delivered automatically
* Highlight and make custom notes within topics
* Link to the primary literature using Prime PubMed
* Search by specific keywords to find topics fast
* Bookmark 'Favorites' and organize them using popular tagging feature
Editor: Eliot Heher, MD, Medical Director, MGH Kidney Transplant Program
Powered by: Unbound Medicine