Are you looking for a FREE book-tracking app to keep track of the books you’re reading?
Stay up to date on your reading goals! Read mindfully, take notes and boost your learning!
A tool, unlike anything you have seen before.
Basmo is a single space where you can track, plan, and take notes from your readings.
Quickly access your Basmo’s highlights page right from your phone screen!
At its simplest, Basmo can be used as a straightforward reading tracker. But there's so much more you can do with the app, and we'll show you how to take advantage of all the different features in Basmo.
READING LIST & BOOK ORGANIZER
- Add all the epic books and good reads you've discovered during the years to the Read Books list.
- Any time you’re not sure what you want to read or purchase from the bookstore you can go to the Books to Read list for book suggestions.
- See what you’re currently reading by going to your 2023 Bookshelf.
- Create custom reading lists for all your print books, ebooks and audiobooks.
- Use this book organizer to group your romance books together, your comic books, your poetry books, your mystery books, Harry Potter books, or even books for kids and audiobooks for kids. Organizing by book genre makes it easy to find the right book for your current mood and interests, so you’ll know exactly where to look when you want some romance stories to spice up your Saturday night.
- Search for books based on title and author. Can’t find one? Add it to the book depository yourself.
- Track all your print books, Kindle ebooks and Audible audiobooks in one place.
- Use the Reading Timer to track how much time you spend on each reading session.
- Mark the number of read pages when ending a reading session. The reading log becomes familiar with your reading habits over time and it predicts how long it will take you to finish the book at your current pace.
- Follow the progress bar underneath each book title from your Currently Reading book list to see how far along you are in your reading adventure.
- If you find you struggle with traditional reading planners, or you want to take your note-taking to the next level, Basmo has what you want. Thanks to its high level of customization, yet user-friendly, you can essentially track any book( hardcover books, ebooks, audiobooks) in your app.
- Get personalized book stats, analytics, and tips on your reading behavior: completed reading sessions, total read pages, average read pages per hour, estimated completion date for a book based on your reading speed, longest reading session, reading streaks, daily graph of time spent reading.
- Setting and tracking goals can help you get to your end destination more quickly. And with the Basmp app, you can easily keep an eye on your progress – along with reminding yourself of what you set out to do.
- Build a reading habit by setting up a daily reading goal. This can be 20 minutes, 45 minutes, or any goal of your choice. Try to meet your goal every day!
- Start your own reading challenge to stimulate yourself to read more. Set up an annual reading goal.
READING JOURNAL & BOOK SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET
- Plan a reading habit: select your preferred time for reading and receive friendly reminders to make sure you stay on track.
- Turn your phone into an intelligent portable book scanner allowing you to digitize your books and keep all highlights and book notes in one place. Our world-class OCR supports text recognition in dozens of languages.
- Scan and read later: borrow books from your peers or from the public library and return them straight away.
So what are you waiting for? Start reading with Basmo!