In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
Take part in various missions in a range of theaters of war, from the picturesque beaches and forests of Normandy to the deserts of northern Africa. The most epic battles of WW2 await you!
Recruit, upgrade, and manage your troops to create your own powerful army! Put towers into action and defend your base, fight off invading enemies, and develop your own winning strategy!
- Classic tower defense gameplay with excellent level design and stunning artwork
- Over 200 missions on a variety of World War II maps
- Tournament Mode: login with Facebook and compete with your friends
- Now your Facebook friends can help you in battle and become heroes under your command
- Masterful reconstruction of the most decisive battles of WW2 – the Battle of Iwo Jima, Operation Crusader, the Battle of Stalingrad, and Operation Overlord
- A set of unique combat units for each world inspired by real weapons and vehicles used in WW2
- Unlockable upgrade tree with multiple improvements for each fighting unit
- New amazing power-ups to aid you in battle
- Unlimited potential for collecting hero units
- A brand new in-game notification center to keep you up to date with special offers, game events, upcoming updates, and much more
- No ads!
With Toy Defense’s unique spin on military strategy having become a proven success among gamers, the sequel Toy Defense 2 is sure to be a great find for anyone who enjoys tower defense, action, and strategy games.
Follow us for the updates!
Be sure to check out our other games!
Still undecided? You can always try the free version before buying the full game.
This legendary war is carried out over 57 land territories and 48 sea zones, and includes 9 different units like infantry, tanks, bombers and battleships. Conquer the enemy and claim victory by destroying their armies and capturing their capital cities!
Use Google Play Game Services to play turn-based games online against your Google+ friends, or auto-match opponents. Send invitations, play rematches, earn achievements and rank on the Wins leaderboard! Receive push notifications when it's your turn to play. Currently supports 2-player games with multiple game mode options.
Local play in 1941 supports 5 players over two teams, in pass and play format combined with an advanced AI if desired. It has been exclusively designed and developed for Android devices including medium to high end phones and tablets, with crisp graphics and an intuitive touch interface.
Awesome features include turn-based multiplayer, detailed in-game statistics, full replay capability, automatic game saving, custom sounds and legendary music. If you're a fan of strategy board games like Axis & Allies®, Age of Conquest, World Conquer or Border Siege, don’t miss 1941!
Note that this game is HD and may run out of memory during loading on some older devices, especially those with 512MB of RAM or less, depending on the manufacturer.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any bugs, questions, suggestions or if you just don't like it and want a refund: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Axis & Allies® game and its associated trademarks are the property of Hasbro, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast LLC. This game is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with either company.
Battles of the new game take place in Alaska, Mexico, Canada and even Antarctica (say hello to a hardcore scenario of destroying the last troops of the Third Reich at the South Pole).
Strategy & Tactics: USSR vs USA is a fierce meeting of two frenemies!
• 2 alternative history campaigns (17 missions)
• 5 maps in scenario mode
• Global multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Endlessly replayble Skirmish mode
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
"I don't wave around non-words like 'unputdownable' often, but Rebuild deserves it." - Touch Arcade (4.5/5)
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
- Earth | [342 Provinces]
- Kepler-22b | [404 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
- The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
- Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
- You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see '!' in top right.
- Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
- Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders - Normal View
- Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
- Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
- Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
- Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
- Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
- Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders - Diplomacy View
- War: declare war on a civilization.
- Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
- Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
- Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
- Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
- Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
- Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
- Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
- Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 193 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
- Modern world
- Modern world Full
- World war I
- World war I Full
- World war II
- World war II Full
- Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
The world is full of terrible horrors, however, and they will wear away at your Empire from all sides. Natural resources have become more scarce. And perhaps worst of all, your powerful Empire has grown heavy and full of internal strife with its age. How long can you stand the pressures of survival before your Empire finally comes crumbling back down into the desolated earth from which it grew?
EMPIRE introduces the world's first "Deck-Building 4X Strategy Game". EMPIRE is a quick, easy-to-learn yet difficult to master strategy/tactics game. FEATURES:
- Procedurally generated worlds mean that no two games will be alike. Will you find valuable mountains to mine military materials from? Food-rich forests that will grow your Empire quickly?
- A unique take on the deck building mechanism similar to those in Dominion, Puzzle Strike or Ascension. Your deck grows during the game, and it fills with both useful Action Cards, powerful Spell Cards, -- and also totally useless Strife Cards. Managing your deck is an important part of staying strong!
- Dozens of interesting tactical cards featuring excellent art from concept artist Gilles Ketting.
- A unique grid based tactical combat system. Use your Action and Spell cards to get the upper hand and destroy the enemy forces!
- Unlike traditional 4X strategy games which not only take hours, but tend to become slow and boring late game, EMPIRE is a quick, elegant knife-fight of a game.
- Designed by indie game design superstar Keith Burgun, creator of 100 Rogues.
- Play with 3 different emperors to rule your empire: senator, Wizard & Warchief.
- Fantastic graphics.
- Gather resources and boost your economy.
- Create a massive army and defend your empire.
We have tons of plans for the game in terms of future content additions, balance patches, extra game modes, and other support.
Please check out our website at: http://empire-game.net/
Or come chat with us at our forums: http://www.dinofarmgames.com/forum/index.php?forums/empire.12/
GLWG is the hit 3D turn-based strategy game that everyone's talking about. With a unique comical style and plenty of laughs and excitement, you'll keep coming back again and again for "just one more go."
❋ Campaign mode
❋ Multiplayer mode
❋ Skirmish mode
❋ Four difficulty settings
❋ Lush visuals
❋ Full 3D terrain affects gameplay
❋ Simple control method
❋ Lots of units
❋ Lots of terrain types
❋ High replayability
❋ Tons of humour
❋ Absolutely no birds or zombies
Take command of your army and battle the foe on land, sea and air but be sure to make wise decisions as you go. You want to deploy your soldiers to take full advantage of the higher terrain, natural choke points, ambush spots and defensive walls. Get it right and the bad guys will lose to your superior strategy skills.
See what other critics are saying:
❋ TapScape review: 10/10
"Great Little War Game is just that: a well-designed and enjoyable tactical war game perfect for those who enjoy the lighter side of virtual warfare."
❋ Touch Arcade review: 5/5
"I'll call Great Little War Game "great" without hesitation" ... "the kind of game you can really sink your teeth into, which is rare enough. So I'm delighted to discover that it's also rich in features, good looking and full of humor."
❋ Top10.com: First place (march)
"The lavish production values of the game, incredible attention to detail and excellent animation gives you a sense of aerial, naval and land warfare that gets as good as you can expect on a small screen"
Varied missions are the order of the day here - capture the enemy HQ, escort the Generalissimo to safety, guide small squads behind enemy lines, defend your base...you get the picture. There are 30 missions included, so it's going to be one crazy ride if you decide you’re brave enough to give them a try.
What are you waiting for? Right now, as you sit reading this, there is a battalion of soldiers just waiting for your command. Download Great Little War Game now and take your place alongside your troops. Lead well, live long and have fun.
The best strategy / arcade game!
You may have played many of Defense games but Galaxy Defense, with tons of different challenging maps, each with its own unique setting ready to test your skill, this must be the best one you ever have. Galaxy Defense has old-school design but whole new missions.
Galaxy Defense is a 100% free tactical game.
+ Strategy game difficulty
+ 21 Missions
+ 21 maps
+ 16 Towers
+ 16 Enemy units
+ Diversity of maps, never get bored.
+ Consider carefully where to place you defensive units
+ Prepare carefully strategy for the first waves coming
+ Never forget to upgrade your defense system
Enjoy and have fun!
Keep in touch with us: http://www.facebook.com/TDefense
(Mobile category, Game Dynamo 2012)
Taking military "advice" from the ridiculous generalissimo, can you battle your way through this truly massive, content-packed military campaign?
▶ STRATEGY GAME OF THE YEAR, WINNER !!
(Mobile category, IGN 2012)
▶ BAFTA NOMINATED
Plan your mission, deploy your "forces", try not to fall off the sofa laughing!
▶ "An essential download for any strategy fan" - Gamers Temple
▶ "A deep and rewarding experience" - Game Dynamo
▶ "You’ll love to sink your teeth into this great game" - Android Authority
You've plenty of units to play with, covering land, sea and airborne combat. Be warned though, these funny cartoon troops are not exactly "the right stuff"!
▶ "It’s simply an amazing turn-based strategy game" - Touch Arcade
▶ "It's the real deal" - Slide To Play
▶ "This is a wonderful game, accessible yet challenging" - Gamezebo
40+ hours of campaign mode not enough? There is also unlimited skirmish play vs the AI for quick fixes, on a wide variety of custom maps.
And there's still more - Multiplayer. You can Pass & Play on a single device, or join our thriving online community, playing head to head at a pace that suits you.
▶ "This game plays beautifully and looks fantastic" - App Advice
▶ "Not downloading it is damn near criminal" - MoDojo
▶ "Just buy it, plain and simple" - IGN
✓ 50 Mission single player campaign
✓ Online asynchronous multiplayer
✓ Pass n Play & Skirmish vs AI
✓ Achievements to unlock
✓ Stunning visuals
✓ Simple, intuitive control method
✓ Tons of humor
✓ No birds were harmed (or made angry) during development!
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GreatBigWarGame
Give your foe no quarter – a new Cooperative Mode has been added to the game! Create military alliances and join forces against a common enemy – develop strategy and wage war together to achieve awesome results and banish your enemies from the toy World!
Experience a totally explosive gameplay in the new tower defense game in the World War I setting! Now you have even more opportunities, many more weapons and tactical tricks. Battle, eliminate foes, defend your base and feel for yourself the atmosphere of the true born warfare. Lead your army to victory by any means!
Toy soldiers but real war!
- Recreated World War I atmosphere
- Over 90 thrilling war missions in a variety of worlds
- 4 historically accurate weapons with 24 upgrades
- Joint missions with your friends in the new Cooperative Mode!
- Battles with 9 different enemies
- All worlds are available at once and without any additional fees
- Facebook and Twitter integration
- 4 absolutely new cool features:
*Repairmen. Now towers can be repaired without your assistance!
*Resurrection. Revive a ruined tower and take part in the battle again!
*Squashing. Help your army, join the battle yourself! Squash the enemy with your finger!
*Protective barrage. Defend your base. Crush the enemy with a blast wave!
In the upcoming updates you will get new worlds, new toy soldiers and new weapons upgrades.
Follow us for the updates!
Be sure to check out our other games!
The game supports four languages: English, Russian, French and German.
The game settings are balanced to meet the goals of different players. If you want to test your skills and strategy, you can play the difficult level. If you are just playing for fun, then choose easy or medium level.
Greater variety of weaponry and landscape types gives you huge freedom in choosing your battle tactics. Choose the right weapon type and position to make sure your defense is effective. Airstrikes and the possibility of temporarily increasing weapon power can give you the advantage, and guarantee you will never get bored in the battle process.
Slay is a simple to learn game of strategy and cunning set in medieval times. The island is divided up between the six players, and you must try to capture your enemies' land and link up your own territories to create larger and stronger ones. You begin capturing land by attacking with your peasants. Once your territories become richer you can combine peasants to make stronger and stronger people (Spearmen, Knights and then Barons) who can kill weaker enemy troops, or knock down their castles. Just be careful that you don't create too many expensive men or the territory will go bankrupt!
"This game is pure strategy! It's a work of genius. Brilliant AI. Engaging turn-based multiplayer strategy. Sid Meier, eat your heart out!" - GameSpy.com
"I love this game! I play it all the time, and when I'm not, I think about wanting to play it." - PocketNow.com
"At first glance, Slay looks elementary, but hidden beneath are cunning strategy elements that must be finely balanced for success" - PC Magazine
"Deceptively delightful. The graphics are simple, but the strategy is complex." - Download.com
For the latest news on all my games follow @SeansGames on Twitter!
8/10 - Silver Award - "If the franchise has burrowed its way into your affections at all over the past decade, this is the mobile version for you", Pocket Gamer
4.8/5 – “Amazing” – “Some of the best franchises don’t last more than two or three titles, let alone eighteen years. There’s a definite reason for that. Download the game and see for yourself”, AndroidShock
4.5/5 – “You should not miss this game”, RealDroidGaming
Grab your grenades and prepare for battle, as the worms are back, bigger and better than ever in Worms™ 2: Armageddon! The best-selling turn-based-strategy blast-a-thon is now available on Android, with new weapons, brand new customisation options and of course, more explosions!
Worms™ 2: Armageddon features:
• Authentic Worms™ gameplay with cartoon-style visuals, comical audio and a refined control system using the innovative touch screen user interface
• New to Worms? Make sure to check out the Practice mode, where you can try out weapons against A.I. dummy worms
• 30 Single Player missions across 5 new themes including Manhattan, Medieval, Sports, Construction and Cheese
• Body Count Mode, take on endless waves of increasingly tough enemy worms
• Take on players from around the world with online Wi-Fi multiplayer action for 2 players
• Pass-and-Play with hotseat local multiplayer action for 2-4 players
• New weapons and utilities, including the Sentry Gun, Electromagnet, Napalm Strike, Super Sheep, Petrol Bomb, Armageddon, Pneumatic Drill, Earthquake and Poison Strike
• Classic Worms™ weaponry, including the return of the Sheep, Holy Hand Grenade, Concrete Donkey, Parachute, Baseball Bat and Ninja Rope
• Personalise the look of your team by changing your worms names, hat, skin, speech bank, gravestone, fort and victory dance!
• 12 different Game Styles including new modes Fort Mode and Crazy Crates and the return existing modes Easy, Normal, Pro, ‘Bazooka and Grenade’, Melee, Gun Show, Heads Up, Lightside, Darkside and Sudden Death. You can even create your own Custom Game Style!
NOTE: Team17 offers no support for third party or edited ROMs. Any performance or critical issues experienced on a non-standard factory ROM for any device will not be supported. If you would like to request support for any ROMs which are not standard, please contact the developer of the ROM directly.
*Note this game is still in alpha and is still being developed. A better multiplayer interface, and more missions, levels and units, etc will be coming out soon*
-Both campaign and skirmish missions, with full AI
-Land, air, and sea units
-Unit pathfinding and formations
-Fast interface: Issue commands through the minimap, multi-touch support, unit groups, rally points
-Strategic zoom feature: Zoom out to view and issue commands across the whole battlefield
-Multiplayer over Wifi and Internet
-Survival mode (similar to tower defence)
-Support for saving and loading of games (including multiplayer games)
-Create and load your own custom levels, see forums for details
-Full screen tablet support
-USB keyboard and mouse support
-Install To SD supported
Play on the go against your friends on your phone or tablet.
Email me/twitter/post if you have any problems, or feature requests.
- New Civilization - Korea
- New Leaders - Lenin the Russian communist, King Sejong king of Joseon
- New Units – strengthen your military might with brand new combat units including Aircraft Carriers, Jet Fighters and Special Forces.
- New Technology – race to science supremacy with new technology such as: Lasers, Modern Medicine and Information Technology
- New Buildings & Wonders – grow and expand your civilization like never before with new buildings and wonders including Nuclear Power Plant, The Red Cross and Silicon Valley
- Enhanced 3D Graphics – updated 3D graphics taking full advantage of the devices graphical capability
- Scenario Challenges - reenact historic events and battles in the Scenario Mode
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/civ
Follow us on Twitter: @2kgames
For more great games visit: https://www.2k.com/games
Get ready to command a naval war between furious armies striving for the last remaining supplies of oil. Smash through onrushing waves of enemies while experiencing a thrilling story of apocalypse, military technology, and never-ending battles!
The free demo contains only the first chapter of the naval strategy 3D game, buy the full version to enjoy the complete campaign and all quick game maps.
FULL VERSION FEATURES
· Breathtaking 3D graphics of superior quality never before available on mobile devices
· Unique and varied environments: the twilit Antarctic, flooded jungles, sunken cities, Asian villages, great canyons, ruined industrial zones, and more
· Massive battles, furious enemies, raging attacks!
· One game, many mission types: capture-'em-all, save-the-hero, tower defense, survival, oil retrieval, rescue, defeat-the-boss, and more
· Strategic depth due to different attack/defense weapons with multi-level upgrade options
· Tech tree with rich array of super technologies, including nukes, napalm, submarines, and convertiplanes
· Campaign more than 10 hours long and packed with 16 challenging, story-based missions
· 15 quick game maps for battles with up to three AI opponents
· 18 music tracks delivering unique fusion of heavy industrial groove and electronic ambient/breaks
The strategy game runs on devices (with at least 1 GB RAM) with the following chips:
* Snapdragon S4 with Adreno 225 or Adreno 320
* Snapdragon 600
* Snapdragon 800
* NVIDIA Tegra 3
* NVIDIA Tegra 4
Learn more about Oil Rush naval strategy game: http://oilrush-game.com/mobile/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/oilrush_game