Phinsh (Photos In Shape) Collage Maker is a Shape Collage Maker that uses a novel approach to place your photos in any shape you want using an innovative photo grid.
With few clicks, you can create and customize an astonishing Photo Grid collage that you may use as:
○ Posts and stories in social media.
○ Print as a framed picture / poster / photo wall / t-shirt / pillow / mug / card, etc for:
● Home decoration (e.g. photo grid collage as a bedroom wall art)
● Business decoration (e.g. logo shape collage)
● Anniversary gift for your partner (heart shape collage ❤️)
● Birthday gift (photo collage number shape)
● Gift card (fold your shape collage on the grid spaces)
● Causes and promotional materials (flower shaped photo collage)
● Creative art such as a Photo Mosaic
★ Very easy to use. Select photos and a shape and your photo grid collage is ready!
★ Use more than 20, 30, 50 pictures in one collage (up to 80 photos!).
★ No random distribution: select most important photos first and Phinsh will place them in order from biggest to smallest positions on the photo grid.
★ +240 predefined shapes (circle photo collage, hexagon photo collage, text photo collage..)
★ Many predefined aspect ratios and custom ratios for Rectangular Photo Collage.
★ Adjust size of photos in the shape collage.
★ Adjust space between photos (grid spacing).
★ Adjust accuracy for finer or coarser shape fitting (grid density around the shape).
★ Unlimited grid layouts (using the Adjust option of the collage maker).
★ Ability to rearrange photos inside the photo grid collage.
★ Choose background color.
★ Choose between +85 gradient backgrounds.
★ Share collage to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, LINE, WeChat...
★ Transparent background (👑 PRO feature).
★ Use custom shape (👑 PRO feature).
★ High resolution saving (up to 6000 x 6000px on any smartphone!) (💲 Paid feature).
Have fun creating an awesome photo mosaic from different shapes with Phinsh Collage Maker and show us your Love by rating our app! ❤️
Follow (Phinsh Collage Maker - Photo Grid & Shape Collage) page on facebook for tips and examples:
We would love to hear your suggestions and inquiries at: