Upcircle is currently undergoing maintenance, update to access our services (if the store does not allow update at the moment, please check back again in a few hours).
Upcircle is a better way to recycle. It is a place where anyone can contribute old items or recyclables to creators who will reuse, recycle or upcycle them. Discover meaningful initiatives by artists, communities or businesses who transform your trash away from the landfills. You can be a contributor to any project or create projects to source from anyone.
As a user of the Upcircle community, you can:
- Contribute items you no longer need to others who need them (e.g. plastic packaging to pre-loved clothes and toys)
- Create projects to crowdsource for your projects
- Build a profile and following for your creations and contributions
- Celebrate creations of initiatives you have supported
As a creator, you are able to:
- Manage and track contributions to your projects
- Build a following of regular contributors for your projects
- Notify contributors and followers of project updates and new initiatives
- Share your projects through other platforms to obtain contributions
Join us today - create and contribute to a better world.