Finalist for 2018 Sports Technology Awards!
USA Hockey's Mobile Coach is designed to give you valuable resources on and off the ice to assist with the long-term player development. It's the perfect app for your Android smartphone and tablet!
Whether you are looking to inject more creativity into your practices with small area games, need new ideas for goaltender training or want to amp up your team's off-ice training, USA Hockey's Mobile Coach has a variety of interactive tools to benefit you and, ultimately, the young athletes you guide and mentor.
- Browse skills & drills video clips, practice plans, manuals and drills
- Build custom practice plans and sync across all your devices
- Share video clips before or after practice with your players or parents
- Pin practice plans and skills to your device to access without an internet connection
- Consult with rulebooks, manuals, policies and skill development guides
- USA Hockey Coaching Articles & News
- Tips from the pros
- Activity Tracker to analyze practices and games
If you have any issues please contact Customer Service at email@example.com before writing a review. We're here to help!
The USA Hockey Mobile Coach (the "App") has been designed to demonstrate drills and coaching techniques on mobile devices and it is anticipated that coaches may desire to use the App on the ice or at the rink as an aid in their practices and in demonstrations during or before and after games. Because mobile devices may be damaged if dropped or hit by a puck, stick or other accident, the use of them on the ice or in the arena is at your own risk and you accept and assume the risk of damage to your mobile device. As a condition of your purchase of the App, you agree that USA Hockey shall not be liable for any damage to your mobile device occurring as a result or related to your use of the App.