MPR has provided over 36 years of confidence at the point of care. The MPR app is your all-in-one drug information reference accessible anytime, anywhere, and trusted by more than 800,000 healthcare professionals. The MPR app also features time-saving calculators and treatment charts that allow you to quickly make better care decisions.
New Redesign: The MPR app is easier to use than ever. Conveniently access all the drug data and news that is most important to you.
myCME: Earn FREE CME/CE within the MPR app. myCME provides relevant education that positively impacts clinical performance and patient outcomes.
Generic-Brand Guide. Quickly search thousands of brand name and generic drugs to find their equivalent.
Medical Calculators - 100+ medical calculators simplify complex formulas, scores, & drug classifications.
Clinical Charts - Over 150 clinical charts provide quick product comparisons, treatment algorithms & guidelines.
• Quick Search function for drug information by brand name, generic name, disease/condition, or company
• Curated daily news on drug therapy and hot topics in medicine, customizable to your scope of practice
• Breaking news notifications on safety alerts & recalls related to your practice
• Automatic, real-time updates to prescribing information & news
• Favorites feature for easy access to your most frequently used drug info and tools
• No Internet connection is needed to access prescribing information and tools!
Silver and Gold level members have access to premium news content such as:
Infectious Disease News
Oncology Nurse News
Nephrology and Urology News
Download and sign up today for a free one-month trial.
Payment will be charged to your account at confirmation of purchase, or at end of free trial where applicable. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable.
Terms of Service - https://www.empr.com/termsandconditions/