uCard is an app for members of the United Service Workers Union, IUJAT (http://uswu.org) to create an electronic membership card. Simply authenticate with their username/password, take a selfie, and if the member is active their status will show green. If they are inactive their status will show red. We have also added a very handy 'Profile' section in the sidebar as well as quick links for contacting the Union.
- Shows user's basic information and lets them update it in our database
- Allows member to update their medical dependent's SSN
- Shows member their beneficiaries
- Shows member the balance of their annuity fund (Security Fund)
- Show member's employment history with the union
- Shows member's welfare fund medical plan information
- Allows member to submit organizing leads
Members can take advantage of their U-Benefit (http://www.iujat.org/welcometou-benefit/) discounts directly within the application.
*Please note that uCard does not use the same login as uBenefit.
Verify your status and membership information!
- Enter your SSN one time (we don't store it)
- Take a selfie!
- Confirm your picture
- Enjoy your new card!
You must take your selfie in landscape orientation. Samsung assumes all pictures will be taken in landscape mode. We are working on addressing this issue.
Galaxy S3 Issues:
We are aware that there is an issue with Samsung Galaxy S3's and the camera. We are currently working on a solution; however, there is a workaround:
First you should try updating your operating system to the latest Android version. Also, on the Samsung Galaxy 3 the developer option Do not keep activities is on by default. To disable this you must go into your settings -> Developer Options -> and turn this option off. Reboot the app and it should work. If you have any questions please feel free to call us or submit an issue to our help system https://uswudevteam.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/8.