Create invoices, estimates and delivery notes from the app. Record your sales, but also your expenses, and know the status of your business at all times.
All your information is saved in the cloud, and you can access it both from the app and from our website.
When you are in the office, you can continue working from a PC (Windows), Mac or Linux through the web.
In addition, at the end of the quarter, the program helps you fill in the tax forms, saving you, if you wish, the cost of the tax manager, or at least, helping you to check that the amounts that your manager tells you are correct.
And if at any time you have any questions, you always have our customer service department at your disposal, who will be happy to help you.
Join the business digital revolution, join the hundreds of thousands of self-employed and SMEs that have taken control of their business with our product!
And if you are still in doubt, below follow more advantages:
- Forget about using Word or Excel to create your invoices and issue professional-looking invoices in PDF, or better yet, send them an electronic invoice in FacturaE format.
- Customize the invoice with your logo and corporate colors.
- Enter the data once, when creating the estimate or delivery note, and then convert these into delivery notes or invoices.
- Embrace the paperless office, the planet will thank you. Send your invoices by email to your customers directly from the program, through your own corporate email server, or if you do not have any, through ours.
- Manage your portfolio of customers and suppliers, and use it to create invoices, estimates or delivery notes in a matter of seconds.
- Save your files in the virtual disk and access them from anywhere.
- And in addition to the stated features, if you access through the web, you will also have access to the following features:
- Make better decisions: check the reports about your company and know what you are spending the money on or which customers are the most important.
- Know your competition: check risk reports or company profiles of your competition.
- Reduce risks: before selling to a customer that will pay you in 30, 60 or 90 days, check its risk profile to know what are the odds of him not paying you.
- Do you have a Prestashop or Woocommerce virtual store? Then synchronize your sales with the application automatically, with no human intervention.
- Do your customers pay you with delay? Collect your invoices by direct debit payments to prevent them from “forgetting” to pay you.
- Fill in the tax forms in a matter of minutes with the help of the program or, if you rely on a tax manager, check that the amounts he calculates are the correct ones (only available for Spain).